Beauty Marked: Part 6

"You do NOT think. EVER! YOU DO AS YOU'RE TOLD!" Aragon shouted, turning into a black and purple dragon and shouts when Danny shot an ectoblast flying up saying "Wedding's canceled Scaly!" Before Aragon could breathe fire Tucker fired two gadgets into his nose stopping him from doing the notion. "Looks like I can get past all kinds of firewalls," The ceiling started to crumble down as Aragon flew up and the boys went outside.

Tucker's gadgets were shot out into the moat, the boys having to move out of the way. "Except that one," Seeing the prepared attack Danny created a shield but the blast still hit him, sending him flying back into a tree as the forest caught fire.

Aragon's shriek rang out as Sam asked Dora "You just gonna let your brother push you around like that?" "Oh, what choice do I have? A princess isn't supposed to think! We just have to smile, look pretty, and live happily ever after," Dora clasped her hands together doing that gesture everyone does when they say happily ever after in a sarcastic tone when I ask crossing my arms "So uh how happy are you?" My response was Dora's gaze landing on her feet. Danny flew up to attack Aragon as he started to throw pieces of the tower that phased through Danny.

An ectoblast was shot that Aragon slapped away with his tail and Danny was hit as I continued to talk to Dora. "You're just as smart as your brother and just as powerful!" "True, we share the same power...Which means I should be able to do this:" She said looking at her pendant before breaking the curse on our tiaras as she pulled them off before transforming into a dragon herself.

I race outside and go ghost just in time to see a fireball phase through Danny and the castle burst in flames before Aragon started to chase Danny. I quickly catch up and grab Aragon's tail stopping him before he could hurt Danny. "Need a hand?" "I'd appreciate it!" Danny calls back as Aragon's attention turns towards me as he shoots a fireball and I let go as it hits his tail and he cried out in pain while falling into the moat, Danny and I high-fiving.

"So, you gonna let my friends go, or are we gonna have to do this the hard way?" Danny asks when a claw shot up and grabbed us as we were slammed into the ground. "How about the slow and painful way?!"

Before he could do anything though a fireball was shot sending him flying into the trees and we looked up to see Sam riding Dora as they came to our rescue. "Dora, you imbecile! What do you think you are doing?!" "What I should've done ages ago," Another fireball was shot sending him farther into the forest.

"Sixteen hundred years of doing your bidding, sixteen hundred years of suffering your insults, sixteen hundred years of-" Dora was ripping trees from the ground and throwing them but before she could continue Aragon grabbed her by the snout shutting her up. "You! This is yours and your friend's fault! You've been filling her head with your modern ideas!" Aragon shouted as he glared at Sam when Danny spoke up as we flew over and snatched his amulet.

"You might want to listen to some of those ideas! I know I should've," He looked down at Sam who gave a thumbs up saying "Apology accepted," He then turned to me and I nod agreeing to the apology too as Aragon shrunk down to his normal size and was flicked away. Taking in a breath Dora put out the flames covering the forest and castle before pushed away the clouds stating "I think it's time we took this realm out of the dark ages."

"AH! What is that?!" Aragon asks as the sun shines down and Sam looks at her watch stating "Time moving forward and you have a lot of catching up to do." "You must be the ladies in waiting, well wait no further cuz Friar Tuck-" Tucker tried to flirt before being grabbed by Danny as he flew us away, I had detransformed so I wouldn't worry Sam.

"Call me! You can now, your phones will work!" He cried out as we headed home. Later Danny phased us back onto the stage behind a prop that fell over when we became visible again and all the girls' attention was on us.