Phantom Planet: Part 10

"Wait! You don't under-" I was cut off. "FIRE!" Everyone starts blasting at the ship and I go intangible, forgetting for a moment that Danny didn't have his powers as the ship explodes and they continue to blasts at Danny, sparking the little traces of ghost DNA from the white streak in his hair, giving back his ghost DNA. My jaw drops and I smile as the familiar colors of Danny Phantom reappeared and all the ghosts looked worried. "You just made a big mistake. Well gang there's good news and bad news. The good news: my powers are back. The bad news: my powers are BACK!" 

Danny and I go back to back as I ask "Ghostly wail?" "Ghostly wail," He confirms before we take a deep breath in letting out our ghostly wail, sending all the ghosts back as the pod started to approach. "Good to see you finally figured things out," I tell Danny, giving him a quick kiss in the process. "I know what you mean (y/n), and thank you." "For what?" "For always helping me realize things I never would've on my own."

"Those ghosts are gonna come back and something tells me they're not going to be too happy about helping us," Jazz tells us. "You're right, we better get out of here until we got this thing figured out," I state as Danny and I push the pod towards an exit. "If we went in through the billboard's mouth, I don't wanna know where we're coming out."

Tucker complains. "Danny Phantom and (s/n) are back after a strange absence the teen ghost fighting couple is back with a message for the world," Lance Thunder reports as Danny and I step up to the podium. "Uh hello there! We have a plan that could save us all from the asteroid and this one is absolutely free, how great is that?!" Danny says, a little nervous with everyone watching him when someone asked, "If ghosts can't touch the asteroid then how are you gonna stop it?" This is where I step in and explain further. "Because we're not gonna turn the asteroid intangible, we're gonna turn the Earth intangible," Everyone gasped as I wave Tucker over, who approaches the podium with his laptop.

"Ahem. Ladies, gentlemen, various nations and stuff. My name is Tucker Foley and I am a techno-geek," A few kids say high giving the Vulcan sign and he does the same quickly addressing them before stating the plan. "Dudes. The new plan is very simple: With a strong enough ghostly power source and a big enough transfer device we can send the ghost intangibility across the entire planet, this way the Disasteroid will pass harmlessly through."

A projection had shown up showing the ghosts and designs of the transfer device along with a simulation on what will happen if the plan succeeds and ends with a happy dancing ghost GIF. "That's the plan, who's with us?!" Danny asks, people slowly starting to clap before full-on applause spread with cheering, Lancer grumbling "They never put that much effort into their schoolwork," We were now stationed in Antarctica, as the transfer device was being built with the help of every nation.

 "Tucker Foley will lead the construction team in building the transfer device while Jack and Maddie Fenton and (m/n) and (f/n) (l/n) teams will spread the transfer cables across the globe," Danny had said to the camera that was televised to the entire world as I say "If we all come together, not as separate nations but as one world, we can do this!" "Not bad huh? Now, all we need is a massive ghost power source, sure you don't want us to go with you?"

Sam exclaimed, turning to us as Danny tells her "We're sure, we can move faster on our own. By the way, where do our parents think Danny Fenton and (y/n) (l/n) are?" "With them. I redressed the Tuck bot and Sam bot 9,000 to make them look and act like you two. They'll never know the difference." "We gotta go, according to the map, a portal's gonna open up the hole any minute now,"

I state, looking over the Infa-Map thanks to Frostbite I had created a new map we could use which is what I was gonna use while Danny used the Infa-map. Suddenly Jazz hugs us tight, Sam and Logan soon joining in. "See you back here soon little brother, little sis, and thanks," I smile at the nickname Jazz had given me as she heads inside with our friends when I take Danny's hand a place the class ring he had asked me to hold onto in his hand. He gives me a confused glance. "It's the ring you were gonna give Valerie, you asked me to hold it remember? Something tells me it was really meant for me," I flip it right side up where you could see and read the engraved name (y/n) on it. 

"Take it with you, but promise to bring it back. If you promise then...Then I know I'll see you again," I tell him, truth be told I was scared as ever if this plan doesn't work this may very well be the last time I ever see Danny, my friends, my family ever again. "If we make it through this-" I correct him. "When we make it through this." "Right. When we make it through this I have a few things I need to talk to you about," Danny told me, finally sure about what he had wanted to tell me for months now. "I think I'd be willing to listen with a few things I need to say as well, and just so you know no matter how this thing ends, this whole ride we've been through together, I wouldn't change it for the world, not one bit." 

"Me neither I..." He wanted to tell me so badly right now more than anything but he knew it had to wait until after the world was saved; before he could finish his sentence I lean up and give him a kiss on the cheek.

He lightly grabs my chin and lifts it up, pressing his lips to mine, cupping both hands on my face, my back foot leaning on its toe to lift myself up slightly as I kissed him back with just as much emotion in it as he was giving me. When we part our foreheads rest on each other as Danny says "Wow...Remind me to save the world more often." "C'mon Loverboy we need to go."