Kindred Spirits: Part 7

"YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!" Danny and my parents plus Mr. Lancer shouted at us five as they started to lecture us. "Skipping school, stealing and wrecking the Spector Speeder-" "Calling me old man!"

 Lancer chimed in. "Sam, Tucker, when I call your parents you are gonna be grounded- But there's no reason to call their parents really, right?" She suddenly says as we all ask in unison "What?!" "Now just wait a minute-" Lancer starts to say when he cuts himself off "No she's right, I mean you can build a better and more cool version of your ship thing right?"

 "Hey, that's true! I'm gonna start building a cooler ship thing right now!" Jack says excitedly rushing to the basement. "I'll join you!" 

Mom shouts as she runs after him "I don't know what's gotten into them but you all- just relax no real damage was done so we'll let you off the hook!" All five of us look at the adults with confusion, what was going on? 

After a quick scolding, we all hang out in Danny's room as Logan says "I didn't know you two could overshadow people from a distance, thanks." "We can't, w-we didn't!" Danny exclaims as our friends give us an even more confused face when we heard a familiar voice.

 "And the best part is we didn't have to waste any energy on your dad. It's Dani with an I." She says crossing her arms as (b/n) points at himself stating [(b/s/n)= boy superhero name] "And I'm (b/s/n), don't you'll see us again."

 The two dramatically fly off into the sunset as we see our friends out the door. " Tucker! Sam! Wait up! Did I say thank you?" He asks racing up to them and Sam states "Only about a million times." "Uh did I say I appreciate-"

 "We're your best friends dude it's not necessary," Tucker cut him off as he says again "Well seriously thank you for-"

 "Enough!" The two shout and Logan chimes in as him and me walk up. "How about we get you a drink from Nasty Burger before you go home to make the apology official?" I ask and they nod as we started walking.