Secret Weapons: Part 2

"And I took the liberty of crafting some I must say some funny witty banter for your next encounter with him. Bye!" She air-quoted before walking off as Sam grabs the folder scoffing at the 'witty' banter. "See you later X? X marks the spot? You've been Xed? None of these are funny!" "And nothing's funnier than her sucking you and (s/n) into the thermos; you can't follow broad physical comedy like that with a one-liner," Tucker teased again and I pinched the bridge of my nose as Danny slaps the books out of Kwan's hand and again puts the blame on Tucker. I'll let it slide just this once since Tucker is really starting to get on my nerves. Again Tucker was shoved into the locker, this time Sam and I ignored him.

"But if Jazz thinks we're letting her help maybe she'll stop interfering as much, worth a shot?" "Worth a shot. Though I feel like talking to her and explaining things would work better," I say as we head to class, leaving Tuck behind. "Feast on my hauntings of doom!"

 The Ghost Lunch Lady shouted at us, we were at the meat shop that night fighting her as Danny shouted "Okay Jazz, NOW!" She jumps out with the Nine-Tails, spinning it around. "Stand back! I'm trained in this thing!" "Trained by her dad!" Tuck shouted as Jazz started to throw the line but it was thrown back and Danny and I were grabbed and then thrown into the Lunch Lady.

"Wait...Wait! Witty Banter! Take that Lunchable and your evil weiners to!" She shouted pulling out her notebook as we slammed back first into a wall...I'm gonna feel that in the morning...We then fell into the pot of chitlins. The next day Climper had escaped and was at the Floody Waters Water Park freezing everything. Right now he was busy throwing ice blocks at us shouting "Won't anyone be my friend?!"

Well, I was your friend until you got possessive and nearly crushed me to death...Jazz takes out the Fenton Creep Stick and starts running towards Climper while using the bat to break any oncoming ice. "You're going up to him with the Anti-Creep Stick?" I ask arching an eyebrow as we fly next to Jazz. "I know what I'm doing (s/n). Give me your worst you friendly fiend," Friendly? "You haven't got the guts! Huh? Guts?" She turns to us raising her eyebrows up and down as Danny tells her "Uh yeah, you see the guts joke would've been better in the last fight."

 Climper lets out his freezing breath causing Jazz to slip and spin, seeing what was about to happen I push Danny out the way just before the bat slammed into my stomach sending me flying straight into the ice covering the drop downslide. I fell down the ice soon falling down on top of me.

"(s/n)!" Everyone but Jazz shouted as they rushed over to help, giving Climper his chance to escape. "I'm helping!" Jazz said turning around to see me being pulled up as we all glared at her. Later we were fighting the Box Ghost who had Sam and Tuck trapped under some crates as Danny and I had a power struggle with him, he was a lot stronger than he looked. Jazz busted down the door pointing the thermos shouting "Freeze!" "Once again: Right idea, wrong fight!" "I got him! I got the Crate Creep!" She shouted again as we stopped and the Box Ghost stared while Danny and I facepalmed. "Crate Creep? I am the Box Ghost! Who are you? But seriously who is she?"

"New," I grumbled as I watched her jump on an unstable crate causing to suck us in again as Danny and I gave each other a really? look. "Whoops, don't worry you two we'll get you out of there...Eventually." After an hour or two getting us out we said goodbye to Sam and Tuck and headed home. "That was a good night's work you two, we caught three ghosts," Danny who was sitting up front and had his arms crossed corrected her.

"No, actually you caught two ghosts three times, all of them US!" "Yeah, spending hours crammed in the Fenton Thermos with Danny isn't how I want to spend quality time with him, Jazz I think we need to have a talk," I state reaching up and grabbing ahold of Danny's hand and giving it a light squeeze to help him calm down.

"Yeah, (y/n)'s got a point...Look Jazz we know you're trying to help," "Trying?" Jazz asks, confused about where this was going as we unbuckle, Danny gave me a quick glance to see an encouraging smile before he continued. "And please don't be offended but-" Before Danny could continue Danny was grabbed and dragged to the RV by Jack. "Danny, check this out! Your mother, the (l/n)s and I have sooped up the RV with an Ecto Converter." 

He explained while his mom put on the finishing touches while my parents cleaned up a bit as I walked up asking "Ecto Converter?" "It converts a ghost's natural ecto energy into a constantly replenishing fuel source," Mom explains wiping the grease off her hands when Jazz walked up asking "Does it hurt the ghost?" "Oh, ho, ho, ho, Jazz, you know your father and I don't care about that," Maddie stated laughing at the question as Danny and I slightly flinched.