Forever Phantom: Part 1

"Casper's cool and you're a dud! And we will drag you through the mud!" The cheerleaders cried out to the crowd as they performed their routine before the football game started. Paulina who was at the front turned around with an evil grin kicked the legs out from underneath the girls who were at the base of the pyramid as everyone fell down into the mud hearing "You can say that again," With an amused smile Paulina runs off only for her to show up a moment later shouting the chant when she notices her friends, covered in mud on the ground. "Oh come on guys, you're getting too real!"

She scolds them with her hands on her hips, all the girls glaring. "Tucker! Dinner time!" Tuck's mom shouted from the kitchen as she places the meal on the table, Tucker rushing downstairs. "Ah, mother's meatloaf, its warm embrace beckons me," Tuck says, giving his mom a hug who rolls her eyes when the door opens to reveal Tuck's dad calling out "Honey, I'm home!" He drops his suitcase on the floor before walking over and blowing a raspberry in his wife's face.

"Ah! Maurice! What in the world?!" She asks, wiping the spit off her face as the two watch Maurice pick up the meatloaf and take a big bite before raising an eyebrow as he tells the two "Sorry, honey I just love your cooking..." He smiles evilly before taking the meatloaf and shoving it on his wife's head saying "...On your head!" He hops out the window only to re-open the door and come back in saying "Hi honey I'm-" 

Maurice was cut off as his wife slammed the platter into his face, peeling it off and fixing his glasses he asks "Did I miss meatloaf?" At the park, Dash was playing catch with his dog as he throws the frisbee telling his dog "Go get it Pookie!" Pookie races off to catch the frisbee out of sight only for Pookie to immerge from the bushes to Dash's left.

Dash gives his dog a confused look when a park ranger walks up. "You do realize your dog is supposed to be on a leash at all times?" He asks and Dash bends down and gives Pookie scritches as he explains. "Sorry officer but Pookie here is so sweet, he wouldn't hurt a fly," The officer bends down to pet the dog when he starts growling and biting at the officer, surprising Dash as Pookie chases the officer just as Pookie came back with the frisbee. "You are totally the most baddest dog ever Pookie! Tonight I'm watching the romance channel by myself!" Dash shouts at Pookie who whimpers. 

The violent Pookie runs of the park and glows blue before forming into black putty that forms itself into a faceless man wearing a black trench coat and fedora. He looks around to see the cheerleaders chasing Paulina, and Tucker's mother chasing Maurice with Tucker trying to keep his mom from hitting his dad.

"Another day, another town to turn completely upsidedown," The figure said with a chuckle as he floated down the street. The next day, the school bus drove its elementary schoolers to school, passing by a rest stop as a black cat with red eyes runs into the street chasing a butterfly, catching the driver off guard as he slammed on the breaks, the bus swerving over the cliff with everyone screaming.

The bus starts to plummet when suddenly it stops and everyone looks out their window to see Danny and I had caught the bus before it hit the water. " Okay, gang, we know this bus is dirty but there are easier ways to wash it," Danny tells them as the kids start to cheer. "Danny Phantom and (s/n)!"

 Soon cameras were pulled out and flashes came on as we smiled for the surprise photoshoot. We land the bus safely back onto the road and it goes back on its way to school as we fly back down the highway to find that cat. "There you go, wouldn't want you to miss one day of happy therapy-induced memories!" Danny shouts to the kids as I look around the empty street.

"You two are heroes Danny Phantom, (s/n)!" We hear the bus driver call back as Danny rubs his neck. "Heh...Heroes, now for the cat." "Probably got scared and ran home, and speaking of home..." I trail off as we look around one more time before flying off the cat murmuring to itself.

"Hmm, that got a tad out of hand, all I wanted to do was frighten them, get a laugh or two," It shapeshifts back into its original form: the faceless man. "I suppose it's fortunate that those nauseating goodie goodies were here. I may have no face of my own but I'm seen everywhere, my pranks are the talk of the town. Good news travels fast..." He started to celebrate as he read the newspaper when the latest newspaper was thrown over the stack covering his madness with the latest headline on how we saved those kids. "Too fast! How dare that fuzzy-wuzzy couple steal my headline?!"

He asks shaking in anger. "Fine..." He trails off, morphing in two as he took on our look as he- they mumbled in unison "They want a contest? They've got one..." "Doh, would you look at this nonsense?! Danny Phantom and (s/n) saves kids!" Jack scoffs as he handed the newspaper to mom Maddie saying "That's the fifth heroic act this week!" "This is really disproving our hypothesis that all ghosts are evil..."

 Mom trails off, rubbing her eyes with her thumb and pointer finger. "At least that we know of," Jazz says, giving us a wink as Jack looks over the paper again. "If they keep this up they're bound to make the town forget they're nothing but self-aware ectoplasm!" Taking the newspaper, Jazz cuts out the article and adds it to her scrapbook.