Reality Trip: Part 11

"Hey, we tried to play nice but you wouldn't listen, now then answer me this if your brain isn't too small to think: If I wasn't the real (/n) how could I fly?" "You've got strings attached to you!" "Where? There's only tents here!" I shout when I hear the GIW shout "Freeze ghost girl and give that lady back her purchased item!" A few missiles were shot and I dodged as I shouted:

"C'mon, guys we gotta go!" Danny picks up Sam and Tucker as we start to fly away avoiding the GIW's shooting missiles and ecto goo. Suddenly I feel a hand wrap around my leg and I look down to see that lady. "Give me back my precious gem, you should respect your elders!"

I start to kick her hand when Danny file up and Sam and Tucker pick her up, forcing her to let go in shock as she was dropped to the ground. "I only give respect to those who earn it lady!" I shout as we fly off out of the festival to see the GIW still chasing us. "Do those bafoons ever give up?" Sam asks as I start shooting ectoblasts at them, when they finally fell to the ground I flew up to them. "Sorry buddies but lights out."

 I tell them before knocking the two unconscious. "Nice work (y/n)," Danny says as the three fly up and Sam says "We have all the gems plus the power source!" "And Freakshow has zip, that means once we find him we can beat him and take the gauntlet!"

Danny exclaims putting the power source in the Fenton Thermos just as Lidia's flew off our bodies and the rest of her tattoos start to surround us, only Sam and I took notice. "Uh, guys?" Sam started to say when Tucker says "We can save our parents!" "Guys, seriously," I start to say just as Danny exclaims "And we can change reality so that nobody remembers our secret!" "Guys!" We shout, finally catching their attention as they see the tattoos start to swirl around us and we disappear to a farm where Freakshow's train was. We fall to our knees and look up to see Freakshow. 

"Well, well, well, look what the bats dragged in with my reality gems!" Danny glances at the thermos as he started to open it telling him "I don't think so! What?" He watched as Lidia's tattoos stole the thermos, giving it to Freakshow as he put the gems in the gauntlet all four of us muttering "Oh no..."

I look down to see Lidia's tattoos grab a hold of me after watching them grab Danny as we're shot back and tied together with Sam and Tuck. "The gem of life, the gem of form, the gem of fantasy, and put them with the power source, and thanks to you, I now know how to activate the gauntlet!" Freakshow says with a laugh as he starts pressing the gems Sam shouting at us to do something.

"Danny! (s/n)! Stop him!" She looks over to see us pushing together to try and break free as Danny tells her "We can't break free!" "Thanks to you! I am now Ringmaster of all reality!" Freakshow says changing it from day to night with a simple hand swipe.

"Neato huh?" "Let them go Freakshow, we brought you the gems we had a deal!" Danny shouts, earning Freakshow's attention as he walked over and explained the situation. "The deal was: Bring me the gems if you want to see them alive again. Well, here they are alive...For now!" Freakshow laughs as our parents disappear from their cages along with Sam and Tuck as they reappear on a five carted rollercoaster.

We look at the roller coaster to see how dangerous it was, there was a Jack in a box that kept popping out and breathing fire, cement blocks smashing against each other, and finally, a drop into a bucket filled with acid as Lidia starts up the ride, our loved ones starting to scream. "You lied to us," I say earning Freakshow's attention again. "Yes, yes I did, goodie for me. Um, but it wouldn't be drama if I didn't give you a sporting chance," He tells us, setting us free as he leans in close saying "And an audience! A big audience!" We look up to see stands filled with people turned into clowns. 

We hear our families and friends scream again and we fly towards them to help, Freakshow addressing his audience. "Ladies and gentlemen! Freaks of all ages may I direct your attention to the center ring where Danny Phantom and (s/n) a.k.a. Danny Fenton and (y/n) (l/n) will attempt to rescue their friends and family from a ghastly doom of my own construction!"

Danny steps on the tracks preparing to stop the carts when out of the corner of my eye I see Freakshow shoot something at him and I push Danny out of the way of the blast as I got hit and turned into a solid-liquid? "Hey, what did you?! Oh, man-" Danny started to shout at Freakshow till he saw the carts approaching me.

Everyone screamed as the carts hit me and I fell to the ground as a liquid. "Only for Danny's girlfriend to be stopped and overturned by the master of all reality!" Freakshow said taking a bow as Sam and Tucker cried "(y/n)!" "It can't be!" They turned their heads at my parents as dad and then mom shouts "NOOOOOO!" "(Y/N)!!! NOOOOOO!" Danny flies down to the orange puddles formally known as me with shock written on his face as he fell to his hands and knees soon watching the liquid ooze out of his had when he tried to pick me up.

Author: Thank you to smutreader34 for the idea of (y/n) sacrifice of saving Danny.