D-Stabilized: Part 1

Danni pokes her head out of the boxed shelter she and (b/n) were hiding in before cautiously stepping outside and looking around with a sigh. "Finally, we're back..." She says with a smile, (b/n) tiredly coming out as well when he sees their reflection in the mirror. "Uh-oh, those are two scary ghosts, we need to get to Danny and (y/n) fast!"

 He says looking at the sweat dripping down from their faces, they were getting worse by the moment. The two start to fly off...At a slow pace. "Or slow, slow's good or slower, even slower's better," Danni remarks before her body forced her to stop, (b/n) stopping as well to help her catch her balance.

Danni lets out a shriek when she notices steam and looks down to see both of their feet starting to melt. "I just hope they can at least help you," (b/n) states, giving Danni something to hold onto as she forced her feet to reform again before doing the same for him. "I'm telling you that's not an option, they'll save both of us, I know it!" The two hear a cat and turn around in a panic as Danni stated:

"We can't let him find us." "It's ok, pull yourself together Danielle, we can do this! Vlad is all the way in Colorado, there's no way he knows we're here," (b/n) reassures her and the two go on their way again, unaware of the bug watching them from above. "Well, well, well, the return of the pretorial kids, they've looked better, and yet both of them survived but the question is: Why?"

 Plasmius asks as he watches the two fly from his screen, petting his cat in the process who lets out a meow. "Oh yes, I know Maddie, it's time for a little research, but they're hardly going to come running home to Daddy," Maddie jumps out of his arms and lands on the desk, using her paw to point at a button labeled Valerie. "Oh Maddie, you are so brilliant! Yes, let's call on Daddy's little helper."

 He detransforms, sits in his chair, and presses the button, and within a matter of seconds, Valerie flies in all geared up. "Well, that certainly was fast. My don't you look fancy." "I got a few upgrades," She responds a weapon popping out of her wrist. "Well, perhaps you'd be willing to upgrade your life as well. Wouldn't you like to finally move out of that run-down apartment?" Valerie's hoverboard disappears as she lands on the ground and approaches the desk humming. "What do you need Mr. Masters?" 

"A little bounty hunting." "Hunting down ghost scums is what I'm all about. The target?" "Targets, my dear: Danni Phantom-" Before he could continue Valerie cut him off as she asks, eyes widening "Danny Phantom? Let me guess the second target is (s/n)? Those two have been a terrible pain in my butt for a long time."

"Oh no, no, my dear, not Danny Phantom or (s/n), Danni Phantom with an I and (b/s/n), a younger girl and boy ghost," Vlad explains, turning his monitor for Valerie to see a clip of the two flying off. "You're kidding there's another ghost girl and ghost boy? Called Danni Phantom and (b/s/n), huh, these ghosts gotta come up with more original names," Valerie said with a scoff as she rolled her eyes.

"Yes well, this Danni Phantom and (b/s/n) are incredibly evil, and dangerous ghosts out to destroy me!" Vlad exclaims as Val asks "What do they got against you?" "Word must be out that I am hunting down ghosts, once they bring me down who knows what kind of terror, they'll unleash on our fair city." "There is no way I'm letting those ghost kids get you, Mr. Masters, they are as good as caught," Valerie told him with a determined expression as she typed away on her suit and she soon had a location on the two. "I knew I could count on you, Valerie." "And I'm glad I can count on that new apartment."

Valerie takes off on her hunt. "It'll be so nice to get my little girl and boy back," Vlad mutters laughing as his cat growled in anger. "Oh relax Maddie, you're still my favorite,"  Valerie flies through the broken down part of the city in search of Danni and (b/n), passing by her apartment, getting a glimpse of her dad sleeping on a broken chair. "Daddy, when I catch these ghost kids I promise to finally move us outta this crummy place..." She mutters under her breath when her suit beeped, locking onto the exact location of the two. Danni and (b/n) peek around the corner at the fruit stand and detransform.

"If we wanna reach Danny and (y/n) we gotta keep our strength," Danni tells (b/n), preparing to steal two apples when (b/n) stops her "No, let me do it that way if things go bad you can still make it," (b/n) tells her, grasping her shoulder as Valerie approaches the stand up above and looks around confused.

"What's going on?! The coordinates brought me right here but that fruit guy is not a ghost and neither are those kids! What is up with this thing?!" She asks, typing away at her suit as Danni hides behind the corner and (b/n) sighs in regret that he had to resort to stealing, mumbling "I hate to do this but..." He phases his hands and grabs two apples, turning them invisible, the fruit guy's attention turning towards him with a glare. 

"Alright, let me see your hands!" He demands. (b/n)'s hands were still invisible as he showed his hands before slinking them in the sleeves and the sleeves flop down, scaring the man. Walking down the alley, (b/n) hands one of the apples to Danni, and the two start to eat. "Man, he's good, I didn't even see him pocket those! Poor kids, I know where they're coming from..." Valerie mutters when her suit starts making a loud beeping, alerting the two as they look at her with panic written all over.