Urban Jungle: Part 3

I watch with much struggle to break free as the rose petals start to close in on me, I bang on the petals as best as I can unaware of the mind vine inching closer and closer to me until it was too late. I start shrieking out in pain as white flashes across my sight. My eyes start to glaze over as I start becoming unaware of what was going on as leaves started to grow on my body, vines start to wrap around my arms and legs, creating the same look Sam had but without the harder, choker, and hair tie.

The only difference was that my hair had become undone as well as unkempt as a wreath grew on top of my head with a pink and white flower with a yellowish-orange in the middle. Danny, Logan, and Tuck watch as the flower opened up to reveal my new transformed self as my head turn unnaturally to the right as I stated "Fleshwalkers, your bodies are needed for work," I point at the two as the mind vine takes over Logan and Tuck.

"Logan! Tucker!" Danny shouts as I address him "And nourishment," I summon a huge growling fly trap that inches closer to Danny but that cold sensation came back stronger, turning him blue soon icing the tree and breaks free shouting "BACK OFF!" "Stop him!" Undergrowth shouts as Danny flies off Sam and me chasing after him. Sam moves in front of him and goes to turn around to see me blocking his way. "Sam?! (y/n)?!"

 "Join us, Danny, the growth is family," Sam tells him as vines start wrapping around his arms as he says "Already got one thanks, and I'm still w-working the bugs out of it," He lets the cold take over, freezing the vines before breaking free and flies up mumbling "At least they can't reach me up here, no such thing as flying plants-" He was cut off when Undergrowth's face popped up shouting "I AM EVERYWHERE!"  Danny turns around to fly away mumbling to himself again. "Hr might be everywhere out here b-b-but I know one place he's not."

As he continued to fly more Undergrowth heads started to pop up in his way until he was surrounded. Having no other choice Danny uses his ectoblasts to blast a hole through when he started to shiver, icicles growing on him as he started to fall. "Too cold, can't stay airborne.." He phases through the road into the sewer system.

The water freezes above him, forcing Danny to punch through the ice and crawl out of the water when he noticed the vines growing towards him, Sam at the front as she tells him "Become Danny. Become part of the growth," Quickly Danny pulls himself up out of the water and runs away from the vines chasing after him. Danny jumps up and climbs a ladder back outside to see Fenton Works right in front of him. Climbing up he starts to walk towards his house when the sewer holes burst with vines shooting up all the way down the street creating many Undergrowth faces. "Got to get inside..."

 Danny races inside as needles were shot at him, Danny phases down to the lab as vines bust through the door and start going all over the house. Danny crashed onto the floor, his skin turning blue as more icicles grow on him. "The Ghost Zone, my only chance!" He starts to run towards the portal when a vine grabbed his leg and he let the old freeze it before breaking off and I appear in his way.

"Stay Danny, stay and rule with me," I say holding my hands together in front of me as I give him the puppy dog pout, Danny continuing to shiver as he tells me "I always thought you ruled (y/n) just not like this, it's one of the reasons I fell for you. I'll b-be back and I'll s-save you and everyone," I growl shooting vines out toward him but he goes intangible and runs through the portal shouting:

"I promise!" I turn around about to jump in when Sam grabs my arm. "No, let him go, if he comes back we'll take care of him," I give one more glare at the portal before following Sam back to Undergrowth. "Only one person who can help me, hope I manage to steel myself in the r-r-right direction," Danny mumbles floating down to the Icelands before hitting against some walls and falling to the snow floor. A few minutes later Frostbite and one of his guards fly up on a ship to see what happened. "Object located sir, shall we blast it to bits and prove our superiority?" "This is no mere object, it is a friend in need."

 Frostbite exclaims hopping down once he recognizes Danny and grabs him. "We shall return to the city at once!" Dany opened his eyes to be met with bubbles in his face. He lets out a gasp as he looks around to see he was floating his eyes landing on Frostbite. "Aha! Good morning Sleeping Beauty." "Frostbite! Hey, wait a minute where am I? Where are my clothes?" Danny asks covering himself with his hands. "This is a medical facility in the realm of the far frozen and you are floating in a de-icing chamber."

Frostbite exclaims gesturing towards the area before continuing to explain. "Your clothes are in the wash, there were a lot of brrrs in your shirt, as for what happened I'm afraid you're going to have to tell me great one."

"Well what I can tell you isn't good; Amity Park, my home, completely overrun by Undergrowth a psycho freaky plant ghost." "I have heard tell of this Undergrowth, a powerful ghost he is. Capable of regenerating himself and producing numerous killer offspring, nearly impossible to defeat," Frostbite says bringing up a hologram of Undergrowth.