Micromanagement: Part 2

Later after school, we had decided to hang out at Danny's place when I come out of the kitchen with a drink and smile to see Jazz using the Fenton Battle-Training Helmet, it was a great way to keep up your cardio but it was what I suggested Jazz do instead of slap Danny at least once every day until he made things right with me, though she reluctantly agreed but it seemed she was enjoying it now.

"Jazmine, keep it down! I'm trying to calibrate the Fenton Crammer!" Jack's shouts could be heard from the couch and I turn to see another device in his hand as his wife asks "The Fenton Crammer?" "It shrinks ghosts in size and hopefully threat level," Jack explains petting the device.

"Uh-Huh then why don't you call it the Spector Shrinker?" Maddie then asked and Jack's eyes darted from side to side before answering. "Because that's exactly what the ghosts would expect me to call-" He was cut off when Jazz had accidentally kicked the device out of his hands and rushed to grab it before it could smash to pieces on the ground. "No, no, no, no, no! Careful! That helmet's for battle training mot exercise Missy!" Jack said stopping his daughter as she pulls off the helmet stating "Sorry Dad, virtual ghost hunting is a perfect way to keep my cardio up."

She explained before grumbling "And it keeps me from slapping some sense into Danny." "Well if anybody needs me I'll be working on the crammer in the ops center," Jack says grabbing a pizza box and making his way up as Jazz jabs her thumb at him whispering "Speaking of cramming," Maddie, Jazz, and I start to burst out in giggles when we heard Jack shout "I HEARD THAT!" I take that as my cue to leave.

I step out into the backyard to find Tucker trying to do a push-up with Sam resting her foot on his back, Danny watching from the sidelines. "C'mon Foley, keep going," Tucker who was already struggling to just stay up, fell to the ground stating "I can't your boot ways a ton! How about a hand Danny?" Tucker pleas for help and Danny sets down his drink to clap. (I can, would, and will do this tbh) I hold in a laugh as Tucker tells him "Oh your hilarious." "Hey, when you got superpowers, you can afford to be. Besides, why should I care about some stupid fitness test?" He asks and I answer with my own question before Dash's head popped over the fence.

"You want to graduate right?" "Because if you fail, I fail!" "And if he fails gym, that would blemish his stellar D- GPA." (I mean you only need a D- to earn credit, not gonna look good with college but you'd still graduate) Tucker says getting up as Dash hops the fence but before he could touch Tucker I grab his sleeve and pull him back.

"You don't have superpowers, you don't get to be hilarious," Danny whispered in Tuck's ear before Dash grabs ahold of Danny. "And that's our cue to run," Sam said, Tucker soon glaring while asking:

"What do you mean our cue? I'm not running any-Why do you have the Smart-Tech 5,000? It's not even on the market yet!" He soon asks seeing the device in Sam's hand as she leans in asking "The real question is are you fast enough to get it from me?" She races off with Tucker behind her heels shouting for her to give the device to him.

"Pfft, losers and speaking of losers..." Dash trails off as I check my phone to see a text message from my fitness buddy. He had a busy schedule so he sent me his schedule so we could figure out when to work out and a list of things he wanted with the question why I needed the list. I was planning to do what Sam was doing: using what the person wants most as a motivator when my ghost sense went off and I look up to see Skulker, mumbling "Oh crud..." Rockets were launched at Danny and Dash and I raced over pushing the two while Danny threw him and Dash to the ground as we go intangible just as an explosion erupts.

"We gotta get away from Dash," I hear Danny mumble before he shouts in fake terror. "Ah! Ghost! Run! Run! It's a ghost!" Danny shouted as he got up, grabbed my hand and we ran off. Unfortunately for us though Jack had heard Danny's cries just as he was about to take a bite out of his pizza slice.

"Sounds like Danny is in danger of some ghost! Cool!" He slams the pizza slice onto the table as he grabbed the Fenton Crammer stating "I get to play with my new weapon! I mean uh...Save Danny!" (Jack just gave a perfect example of how me and my friends joke...) We ran down an alleyway out of sight from Dash and Skulker as Dash ran a different alley with Skulker on his tail. After going ghost we start to chase after the two back into the street where Jack saw Dash running in fear as he flicked the switch to cram and aims, shrinking trash cans and mailboxes making Danny and I stop for a minute to look at the space where the objects used to be seen.

Skulker had cornered Dash at this point about to shoot him with a ray but just as we were about to intervene he turned around and grabbed us, slamming us into the ground when Jack took his shot, can you guess who he hit?