Girls' Night Out: Part 3

"So the minute we have a fight, you come here a flirt with some meaningless girls?!" We hear Kitty ask in an annoyed tone as Jhonny tries to explain. "Oh come on babe you- you know you're the only meaningless girl for me. Wait that didn't come out right," He corrects himself when Kitty started to growl at him when Kwan and Dash walked up, taking notice of Ember. "Woah, Ember Mclain sweet! I'm your biggest fan!" "No, I'm your biggest fan! That one song you know where you sing and the guitars really loud, I love that song!"

The two exclaim pushing each other out of the way as Ember rolls her eyes at the two. "I love it more! Go back to listening to boy bands!" "You promised never to tell anyone that!" The two tumbled to the ground in an all-out fight as Spectra scoffs "Ugh, it's unanimous men are useless in this world too," Suddenly a horde of people started to crowd around them and joined the fight. "Kitten wait, I can explain!"

Jhonny tried again to no avail. 'Explain this you...You man!" Kitty puckers up as Spectra shouts "Will someone please make them all stop?!" "Let's just turn up the volume..." Ember mutters as she strikes a cord at Kitty's kiss which enlarges the spell and to our shock, we watch as all the men disappear from sight. Getting a bad feeling I pull the Fenton phones out of my pocket and put them in as Jazz asks "Uh does he do that often?" "I wish, Tucker?

Sam says looking around for our lost friend. "Wow, what did you do?" Kitty asks as she looks around the park to see no men. "Made some improvements, music really adds a whole new dimension," Ember explains, Spectra soon chiming in. "Well, I love what you've done with the neighborhood." "Let's just turn up the volume," With that, another chord was struck, hypnotizing all the women in Amity Park except for Sam, Jazz, and me. I feel the power of the spell hit and wash over me as Sam and Jazz turn to me to see if I was ok. 

I give them a thumbs up and point to my earphones and they smile before Jazz pulls out a device and tells us "I'm not getting any readings on Ghost Getter number 2." "You mean Tucker, I don't think this is just about him Jazz," Sam corrects her when I drag the two into the large crown whispering "Not the time Sam."

"Women of Amity Park, we have a proposition for you," We hear Ember shout out. "Oh wow, so not good..." Logan's eyes gaze back at the sign at the edge of the lake: Amity Park City Limits You're Safe From Spells Now That You're At Lake Eerie. He read once again, his attention turning to Jack as he says "Ah good old Lake Eerie with two Es so what do you think boys?" "Uh creepy, also with two Es."

 "What he said." The boys responded as Jack pulled out his book stating "Which means we'll have it all to ourselves, so while we wait for the fish to bite what do you say we um do a little father/ son bonding, spend some quality time getting to know each other better," Logan, Danny, and dad raise an eyebrow at Jack as Danny asks "Are you reading that out of a book?" "What? Heck no! So...Tell me what's new with you, how's that you and that monkey? Remember that time with the and all the uh all you can eat platter thing," Jack tried to cover up being caught when an idea came to dad's mind.

"Hey Logan, how are you and Sam doing?" Dad asks saving Jack the trouble. Logan's face instantly flushed red "Well we erm uh- just friends!" He manages to stutter out as dad smirks asking "That's it?" "I uh do- I mean f-feelings developed...Want is date h-her...Ugh!" At that point, Logan gave up on trying to form a coherent sentence as he buried his face in his hands leaving dad chuckling.

"Hey, that's right! Hey Danny, how are you and that (y/n) person doing?" "What?" Danny asks confused since nobody had ever called me like that. "You know that girlfriend of yours you like...Uh like!" Jack elaborates and Danny starts to get flustered. "She uh...I dunno if I exactly just like-like uh well maybe I lo-" Danny was cut off by his ghost sense and breathed a sigh of relief. "Phew, never thought I'd be so happy to see a-" Danny starts to mutter to himself, relief washing over him that he didn't have to admit the obvious just yet but soon cut himself off and a look of worry appeared as he looked up to see Skulker.

 "Okay, scratch that, I'm going-" Danny again was cut off as Logan slapped his mouth shut and pointed to Jack and my dad giving him a confused look as Logan removed his hand and Danny said "Going to need better bait!" "I hear that! Where are all the fish anyway? I mean this lake is like a ghost town," Jack asks looking around as dad asks "Wait did you not check to see if this was a fishing spot?" Danny and Logan drown the two's conversation out as they focused on Skulker charging towards them. Missiles were shot as the two continued to talk, Logan grabbing the tackle box and throwing the contents at the missiles.

A huge wave came over the boat, splashing the four in water. "Rain? Better cover the nachos!" Jack shouted leaning down as dad turned away from the boys looking up at the sky "But there are no clouds...?" 

"Sorry about this you two..." Danny mutters as he leans down and rocks the boat to the side to avoid the bullets before the boat flipped upside down, all four falling into the water, giving Danny the perfect cover to transform. "Hey ugly! You're scaring the fish!" He shouts as he flies out of the water and chases Skulker, shooting an ectoblast.