Beauty Marked: Part 4

"So that's your big statement? Nobody's perfect and Dora's a ghost? I mean...Wait...Dora's a ghost?!" Danny started to laugh he understood the first part of my statement before Dora is a ghost sunk in and he raced onto the stage. "Good sir judge has thou made thy decision?" Lancer asks stepping onto the stage as Danny shouts "(y/n)! Sam!" "Yay merrily let it be proclaimed that the Happy Princess Crown is a tie between (y/n) and Sam-"

Lancer started to say when he cut himself off, putting his hands on his hips asking "(y/n) and Sam?! Are you unwell?!" A spotlight shines on Sam and me as where we were standing started to raise, people cheered as fireworks went off while a crown was placed on my head Danny shouting as we disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"(y/n)! Sam! No!!!!" In the Ghost Zone, Argon came onto the balcony of his castle stating "My loyal subjects, at long last, the wait is over, your prince has finally chosen a bride!" Everyone surrounding the castle started to cheer as we appeared next to him Sam and I both asked in unison "Bride?!" After a quick explanation that Danny had chosen two girls, Argon decided to keep both of us and we were sent to prepare for the evening dinner.

"Oh cheer up dear, you're going to be a princess!" Dora tried to lift my mood while tightening my corset. "Cheer up?! Sam and I are hauled off to the Ghost Zone, I'm about to be married off to a stranger after I've said no and said I have feelings for someone else! And if he doesn't want me he'll marry Sam!"

I slap away Dora's hand as Sam and I make for the exit only for a force field to shoot us back as Sam and I started to tug on the crowns on our head as Sam said "Oh and let's not forget this lovely feature to our crowns: THEY WON'T COME OFF!" A second one had been made just for Sam, Dora gives a small chuckle as she explains the crowns. "It's no use children, only Prince Aragon can remove the tiaras, you both are bound to him forever, isn't that wonderful?" This time her words sounded like forced happiness but before I could say anything Sam spoke up.

"Well Prince Aragon needs to get his head out of the middle ages, it's the twenty-first century!" "Not here, in this realm, all time stands still. Not that you care but this is no fun for me either. I have to make both of you a princess or the prince will have my head!" Sam and I were looking at her watch to see Dora had told the truth when two matching frilly pink dresses were brought in by the bridesmaids and landed on us.

"We're doomed..." Dora muttered when she saw how uncooperative we were going to be. "You're doomed Fenton, you hear?!" Star shouted banging on the men's bathroom, every girl was mad that he chose two girls and refused to choose one. "You can't hide in there forever!" "Step aside ladies, listen up FenToast, your get out of wail-free card just expired!"

The door was kicked open and everyone looked in shock to see nobody was in the bathroom. " Hey, where'd he go?" Unknowing to them he had left awhile ago with Tucker and the two were now in the Ghost Zone in the Spector Speeder searching for us. "Oh this is pointless, we don't even know if the girls are in the Ghost Zone," Danny started to say when the electronic voice stated:

"Real-world items detected," An outline of Sam and me appear on the map and Danny changes his direction while Tuck said "And now we do," They fly through the gate as Tucker petted the dashboard saying "Good old reliable technology," After a few pets the Spector Speeder shut down as they plummeted towards the castle. Inside Sam and I were forced to wear the dresses and now Dora was trying to put on Cinderella themed glass slippers, who thought this was a good idea?!

"Why does the prince want to marry a human anyway?" I ask now that the thought dawned on me. "My brother wants to possess that which no one else has: a human or half-human bride. That's why he forced me to make your friend the judge, surely a half-ghost would select a perfect human bride if he didn't want to give his partner up," Dora explained sadly as Sam spoke up.

"You gotta be kidding! That makes about as much sense as-" She was cut off when the glass slippers I was wearing shattered. "Glass slippers? I know, but the prince always gets what he wants," Dora said bitterly while cleaning up the mess. "Oh really?" I mumble when my gaze lands on an ink well and I pick up the quil turning to Sam. "Then we'll just have to be what he doesn't want."

While Dora was trying to find a new pair of glass slippers Sam and I got to work. "What happened?" Tucker asks as he and Danny step out of the Spector Speeder. "The ship just stopped working." "My PDA too! What is this place some kind of tech-free zone?" Tucker asks looking over his shut down PDA.

Author: I'm now on another site where I can publish books called Webnovel