Flirting with Disaster: Part 1

Sam and Tucker were at the mall, and Tucker was going on about what each cartridge does with his PDA. "And this cartridge makes my PDA GPS...And this chip here makes the GPS a GBA and...I'm boring you aren't I?" Tucker soon asked once he caught Sam's sour look, she was beginning to regret saying yes. "You're KILLING ME! Why aren't we hanging out with Danny and (y/n) today?" She asks with a sigh while leaning on the table wondering why she had agreed to go on a 'date' with Tucker. "They wanted some alone time together so I'm guessing they're on a date."

In the corner of his eye, Tucker spotted Star and Valerie sitting down at the table next to them. "Hey, Valerie...Star." "Foley." "Manson." "Whatever." They all gave their greetings when Star opened her mouth. "Where's your loser boyfriend Danny?" "He's not my boyfriend!" "He's not her boyfriend!" Valerie and Sam shouted in unison and proceeded to continue doing it. "And he's not a loser!"

"Uh, ladies hello! Another good looking guy right here!" Tucker butted in, pointing at himself while raising his eyebrows up and down. When a response wasn't given he started to mumble. "And people wonder why I love technology," At that moment his PDA started to act up. "Sweetie? Are you ok?!" "So where is Danny and (y/n) for that matter anyway?" 

Valerie asked and Sam got defensive. "Not that it's any of your business Valerie but they're on a date and you would know they've been a thing for a few months now Star if you could stop locking lips with Kwan longer than two seconds," She then glared at Star before Danny came crashing down onto the table in his ghost form. "Danny!" I shout as I fly down and help him up before glaring at Technus, I was already mad that he had interrupted our date.

"What are you, mad children?! Picking a fight with me in my upgraded form?!" "You upgraded to a mullet?" Danny asked as we started sending ectoblasts his way as he dodged the first few attacks before summoning Tucker's gear and used it as a shield. Danny hops on the table where Star and Valerie's food were, causing the table to tilt and throw the food onto Valerie. She growls as she dumps out her bag to suit up when she remembered her dad took everything away. "Ugh, that's right Dad took my ghost hunting gear and locked it in his lab."

 Technus shot his own ectoblast sending Valerie to the ground into more grease. We look down at her before glaring at Technus, sure she's tried to hunt us down but she's still a friend. "We are gonna break you in half!"

I shouted at him when Danny charged at him. "Temper children temper," Technus warned before disappearing. "There's those emotions of yours again and emotion whether you know it or not is your greatest weakness!" He had reappeared behind us and then electrocuted us, sending us flying into a stack of boxes and Technus used the opportunity to teleport into Valerie's phone.

"Move it! Get out of my way!" Valerie shouted as she shoved people aside to get to the two ghosts only to find Danny Fenton and (y/n) (l/n) in the rubble of boxes. "Oh hi! Didn't expect to see you two here," Valerie said, quickly changing her attitude. "Uh, we didn't expect to be here," Danny said truthfully as Sam mumbled, "Oh I'm gonna hurl." "Perfect! Rage, desire, weakness I can use against them!" Technus said to himself as he watched the situation unfold. "Well class, it's very kind of Mr. Gray to give us a tour of Axion Labs," Our math teacher told us as I turned my attention back to my friends while Mr. Gray said it was no problem.

"So let me get things straight, you two are dating now?!" I ask Sam and Tucker and they both did that sideways hand movement. "Eh, we're just seeing how things will go, we've already been on one date," Sam explained with a shrug and Danny started to chuckle. "Let me guess lunch at the mall and then proceeded to talk about everything his PDA could do?"

Danny asked and Sam gave him a finger gun stating "Bingo," We started to walk into the labs as Tucker called out to us. "What?! I've never been on a date before what was I supposed to do?!" I roll my eyes at Tucker when Mr. Gray suddenly stopped Danny in his tracks and I stopped too. "Danny? Could you hold it for a minute? (y/n) you go on ahead it won't take long," He said and Danny gave me a quick confirmation nod as I head into the labs where we see two jetpacks, and a supercomputer. "Cool, these are the X-22 Booster Rockets, capable of launching a single person that's wearing it to space in less than two minutes!"

Tucker started to say before turning to the computer. "And this is part of the Cybertron Main Computer, it's the hub that links to the actual processing unit that floats in space," He explained when a question dawned on Sam. "Why would they put it in space?" "For safety, Sam a computer that powerful could be used to control every other computer in the world! Can't just let anybody get to it." 

Bored of the conversation Valerie started to wander around before walking into a closet where Technus proceeds to trap her in before going into the hub. "Weird," Tucker mumbled as he looked at his glitching PDA before continuing his rant. "That's why the only way to get to the main computer is through this hub and through a ten thousand digit security code." "And you know this why?" I ask crossing my arms, Sam putting her hands on her hips as we looked at Tuck expectantly. "Girls, I'm a techno-geek what do you think I do all night on the internet? Math homework?" (Same, if I'm being honest)