Secret Weapons: Part 7

I continue to try and hold in my laughter as Danny looked at me and asked "What?" "You're pouting," I tell him through muffled giggles. "No, I'm not!" He shouted only to avoid eye contact again.

 "Awww, it's ok," I say hugging him when Vlad spoke again and our attention turned to him. "Oh, you think you know everything hm? Tell me, girl did you expect THIS?! Haha! Surprised?!"

 He starts to transform while Jazz sets the Ecto-Skeleton's self-destruct, I write a note and Danny phases Jazz out of the suit as we make our way to the Spector Speeder. Plasmius goes up to the suit to read the note: No. Not surprised. "Self destruct initiated...Activating in 5...4...3...2...1..." 

The suit stated as Plasmius mumbled before the suit exploded "Oh butternuts!" We were heading home when Jazz broke the silence asking "I messed up, didn't I?" 

"Actually I messed up, I was so busy being angry at you I couldn't see that you really can help," Danny said, apologizing to his sister. "But just because I can, doesn't mean I should. Ghost fighting is yours and (y/n)'s thing, Danny. I'll always be there for you two just in different ways."

 I smile as I watch the two makeup and I lean forward and pull the two in for a hug as I say "Consider yourself a reserved member of Team Phantom an (s/n)." "Don't you two still need to fight Ghost X- I mean Skulker? I can totally cover for you." 

Jazz then asked now that the thought had dawned on her. Danny and I smiled at each other before he answered her. "Nah, we'd rather ride home with my big sister, if that's ok?" Jazz gives us a smile when I chime in. "Besides I'm sure our parents are enjoying their alone time." 

Unknowing to us they were playing a round of girls vs. boys checkers match and Maddie had just placed down the checker that won the game. "Ha! King us!" She shouted when mom said "More like Queen us."

 Out of anger Jack tossed the table aside earning this response from his wife: "Nobody likes a sore loser, Jacky! We won! That's right! It's our birthday!" Our moms then proceeded to do a victory dance.

Author: You're all going to hate me next episode especially with the shit I'm gonna do *Is trying to contain laughter*