Eye for an Eye: Part 5

"But-" We tried to negotiate but Vlad cut us off. "No buts! Trust me when I tell you that your lives have just begun to become a relentless nightmare beyond your feeble imaginations and one thing further: when I said this place is off-limits to teens that means that includes ghost teens," With that Vlad presses a red button which caused an alarm to go off and the GIW busted in and started shooting at us as we flew out, tumbling to the ground in front of our friends' feet. 

"So, how'd that go?" Tucker asked as we detransformed and stood up. "This reeks, we're ruined. Our ghost career is over, our school career is over, every kid at Casper hates us...More than usual, and I can't even be in an open relationship with my girlfriend!"

Danny says, listing off all the bad things that were happing to us, sparking an idea with Sam. "Yeah, but I bet they hate Vlad even more, I've got an idea," The following Monday after school, we had gathered all the students in the courtyard hoping they'd jump on board with SAm's idea. "Let me get this straight: you're leading a protest against your buddy the mayor?" Dash asks as he looks at Danny and me skeptically.

"Trust me, he's no buddy of ours or yours! He's just using us!" Danny corrects him and Sam continues on. "But the people have the power to make a change!" "Right, we can take back this town one nasty burger at a time!" Tucker chimes in before I do. "Think about it guys why would we support someone who's trying to take away our freedom when you know we believe in freedom! Ever since I was elected as your Student Council President you've seen what I've been doing to earn us more freedom in this school!"

 "If you want your freedom back all you have to do is join us!" Logan said lastly outstretching his arm in hopes the people would join us as we picked up signs that read Take Back The Nasty! and Do You Want Lies With That Burger? "So what do you say, are you with us?!" I ask grabbing a sign and handing it to Danny as I grabbed my own and the students started to cheer.

Everyone grabbed a sign and we marched over to McMasters Bistro and within the hour the news was live about what was going on. "It's a chaotic scene here at McMasters as I rate Casper High students protest the eateries no teenager policy!"

"We better get down there guys!" Maddie says to Jack and my parents when Jack tells them "Right, gotta protect Vlad's investment!" "She meant to protect our kids!" Mom stated with an annoyed tone while crossing her arms. "Oh right, that too, and maybe grab a Vladdie meal to go!" Everyone was protesting in the parking lot of McMasters chanting "Fries not lies!" "This is so cool! This protest is bound to rattle Vlad's cage, right Danny? Where's Danny? And (y/n) for that matter?"

 Sam asks looking around to see we were nowhere in sight. "They must be taking a break but I'll tell you who is here: the mayor himself," Tuck points to a limo driving up to the building as Vlad steps out and walks over the group. "Now, now, children I'm sure we can reach some sort of an understanding here." "We're not children, so stop treating us that way," Logan remarked glaring at Vlad as the students behind him cheered in agreement while Danny and I watched from the roof of McMasters.

"Just what we'd hope for now it's time to blow Vlad's game once and for all," I state with a smirk, and Danny and I go ghost. "Never fear Vladdie, we're here to scoop up the small fry. Which reminds me, you ever thought of super-sizing those Vladdie meals?"

Jack asks as our parents run up and Vlad starts to shake in anger grumbling "Oh for the love of! Come on now 'dudes' can't we rap about this, open up a meaningful dialogue?" Vlad asks using quotation marks with his fingers as he tried to sound cool.

"How about we open something up? Like a big can of worms?" Danny asks as we fly down and I chime in with "And Vlad? Nobody talks like that, quit trying to act cool cuz you'll never be cool." "It's those ghost kids!" Jack shouts grabbing an ecto gun from his suit and pointing it at us when Vlad grabs the gun out of his hands stating "Just a moment, we're all friends here hm? Let the lads have they're say." "Uh, really? Ok then I'll give it to you straight, the mayor is a phony and he's hiding that will shock you all, it's time for the whole world to know Vlad Masters is really-"

Danny tried to explain, pulling Vlad's arm off of me and him just as the cameras started to roll when he was cut off by...Plasmius? "The most feared nemesis in the entire ghost realm!" Everyone looks up at Plasmius with worry written all over their faces when Vlad puts on his fake act. "Oh dear, it's clearly evil yet devastatingly handsome ghost villain, whatever shall we do?" The Plasmius clone starts zapping at the citizens, causing chaos as Vlad glares at us whispering "Check and mate you two."

 We give him a quick glare before flying up to the clone as Danny states "Alright you carbon copy freak, we're taking you down!" "I don't think so, remember I'm simply a mere duplication and still far more powerful than you," The clone tells us before zapping us into the wall of McMasters, Vlad rubbing it in. "Ooo, I'll bet that hurt, or at least I hope it did."