Forever Phantom: Part 2

"Ransom-protoplasm or not I think it's great that they saved those kids," Jazz says placing the article right next to another article about us. "Don't be fooled sweetie, they're up to something, remember that time they attacked the mayor or stole everyone's Christmas presents? Once a filthy ghost always a filthy ghost!" 

Maddie exclaims crossing her arms as dad rolls out from the machine our parents were working on as he says "Not anymore! Once this baby is perfected it'll prevent any ghost from using its powers!" "I call it the Ecto-Stopo-Power-O-Fire. Am I a genius or what?" Jack asks as Jazz raises an eyebrow at her father stating "Only if you can spell that, I think it's nice for once to have an actual hero let alone two in this town."

We smile at Jazz, at least someone in our family appreciates us for the good we do but we'll excuse our parents since they don't know the truth. "Well if you ask me they're being pretty egotistical," Jack tells her, crossing his arms when a ding was heard and we all turned around to see a Jack Fenton toaster with Jack Fenton shape toast ready to be eaten. "Hey! The new toast is ready! Maddie, fetch me some Jack Fenton Butter would ya?! The Jack Fenton flavor, it's my favorite!" "I'm now officially nauseous," Danny mutters with a sigh. "Really? Try some Fento-Bismol!"

Jack offers Danny a Jack Fenton shaped bottle, for someone who says he's dedicated his life to ghost hunting he sure does use a lot of his time to make Fenton brand things. Danny walks over and grabs the two Fenton toast pieces and hands me one as we walk upstairs to head to school when Jazz stops us. "Danny, (y/n) don't pay any attention to Dad, I think what you two are doing is great!"

"Thanks, Jazz, sometimes I wonder if the best kind of attention is no attention at all," Danny tells her before we leave through the front door, check our surroundings, and go ghost and fly off to school, the faceless ghost seeing the whole thing as he asks "What? They can alter their appearance too?! That's my thing! They're stealing my thing! Fine, they steal my glory, I steal theirs," He shapeshifts again into our human forms.

 "Oh maybe a few new stories aren't such a bad thing, as long as we're able to maintain a low profile," Danny says and I nod to reassure him when Danny slams into something, I abruptly stop to look at the news helicopter as they started recording one of the pilots tosses each of us a razor saying "Dude, you two are Danny Phantom and (s/n), can you sign my chest? It's for my kid!" The guy pulls down his shirt to reveal his chest. 

"Oh ew," I tell him with a disgusted face before we toss back the razors and fly back down the street where all our classmates were..."Hey, it's the ghost kids, Danny's super cute!" Paulina says swooning, how much air is in this girl's head?

 I'm ok with girls swooning over Danny it's to be expected like the men swooning over me but Paulina acts like she's already his girlfriend even after it was made known Danny and I are a couple. "Pookie will be so excited!" We hear Dash say before everyone starts talking over each other and makes their way over to us.

"I uh...Eat all your vegetables!" Danny stutters out as we run the opposite way of the crowd, turning the corner we bump into another crowd of people who starts shoving pens, pencils, and their newspaper to be signed. "Woah sorry can't stay...Uh, wash your hands after using the restroom!" 

Danny stutters out again as we run away and phase through the door of a building, the crowd chasing after us. We fly through a window and climb up the roof of the neighboring building only to find people already waiting for us there. Grabbing my hand Danny flies us into the sky and we fly off, news helicopters chasing after us. "So much for staying in the shadows," I mumble an idea forming in Danny's head. "Hey, that's it!" WE go invisible and intangible and fly into an alleyway and watch the crowd starts racing down the street looking for us.

We detransform and walk the other way with a smirk "At least this way we'll be totally-" Danny starts to say when we crash into Dash. Danny falls to the ground while Dash grabs me by the waist to keep me from falling, he gives me a wink before shouting at Danny. "Watch it Fenturtainment Tonight! I'm chasing a real somebody and you're a total nobody!"

With that Dash runs off and I help Danny up off the ground. "Unnoticeable. Back to square one," Danny says when our ghost sense goes off and we watch...Ourselves go back into Fenton Works...? What? "Hey, that's- us?" Danny questions as he looked from the door to me to him. "Going ghost!" We say as we go ghost as we fly into the house and look around "Where'd we, they, it go?" I ask, Danny's gaze landing on a mirror and hitting it with his face to glare. "Ow! Duh..." He mumbles as I give him a confused look. 

"Danny? What are you doing here? I thought you left for school already," Jazz asks when she spots Danny while backing her bag. "I uh...Did but I uh just had to come back and see um...That awesome scrapbook, may I?" He tells Jazz as he walks in, grabs the book, and starts flipping through the pages. "Ooo, so much work, must've taken you a long time." "You bet, I'd hate to have to do it all over again." "Is that so?" The imposter me says walking up as he and she started tugging on the scrapbook till it broke.