Reality Trip: Part 1

"Wait you actually did it?! You got Dumpy Humpty to agree to a school's out concert?!" I hear Jackson, a member of the student council ask through my phone as I packed my bag for the last day of school. "It took forever to get ahold of them and some negotiating with the school but yeah, remember to keep this between the student council, the students will be told during first and second lunch as a surprise, I'll see you at school for the final preparations bye," I hang up and sling my bag over my shoulder and head downstairs to grab a quick breakfast and head to school.

"Have a good day sweetie!" Mom tells me as she hands me my on-the-go breakfast and I head out the door to meet up with Danny and after a few minutes, I start to tap my foot impatiently what was taking him so long? "Oh, crud! Of all the days to oversleep, can't have Lancer keep me on the last day of school so..." Danny muttered as he put on his shirt, quickly combed his hair, grabbed his bag, and went ghost and flew out the window muttering:

"I'll just take the ariel route," Seeing Danny fly out his window I shake my head with a smile as I go ghost and meet him up in the air. Jack, who was showering noticed us in the air and started to shout. " You! Ghost kids! I get my hands on you, I'll tear you apart molecule by molecule!" He then pulled out an ecto gun and shot at us as we flew off towards school. "Which is a perfect example of why we won't be going ghost during our Fenton family vacation."

"LISTEN TO ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!" We hear Jack's shouting as Danny shouts back "It's Summer, starting at 3:30 I don't have to listen to anyone for a long, long time!" I roll my eyes at Danny as he grabs my hand and we continue to fly our way to school, passing by the Amity Park Penitentiary.

Inside the GIW approached Freakshow, who was chained up to a chair. "I hope you've been enjoying your stay with us Freakshow," One of them taunted as Freakshow lifted his head up at the two with a frown. "Ooo, the guys in white. Top secret ghost catchers who can't actually catch ghosts," Freakshow remarked with a sly grin when one of them pressed a button to reveal his minion with the tattoos.

"Care to revise that last statement?" "Lidia!" "No longer under your control." "What do you want?" Freakshow asked, his patience running thin. "Your knowledge of ghostly items. Anything you care to tell us about this?" A button was clicked as gauntlet with a red, yellow, and blue gem in a case underneath. "The reality gauntlet! Never heard of it," Freakshow said unwilling to answer questions.

"We know how you envy ghosts." "And we believe this to be an object of enough spectral power to irradicate ghosts forever...Perhaps including these two!" The GIWs stated a photo of me and Danny shown. "Ah, that reality gauntlet I believe I've heard of it after all," Deeming him safe enough to trust the chains locking Freakshow to the chair were released as he made his way over to the gauntlet.

"Now then, the reality gauntlet. Hm, well I don't know that much about it but I believe these things play a key role uh may I try it on?" "I suppose so, doesn't work anyway..." One of them says causing Freakshow to smile as he put on the gauntlet and inserted each gem with an explanation.

"Joy! Each of these gems has power, the red one: the gem of life, it can make anything come alive; and I believe this one is the gem of form. It can transform anything into anything else...Uh, so I've been told. And this: Is the gem of fantasy, it can make your dreams real. These gems if touched in the proper sequence will allow the wearer to control all reality! But the gauntlet is useless without its power source...Which I just so happen to have right here!"

Freakshow pulls off his earing and puts it in the gauntlet as the GIWs go for their guns shouting "Freeze it freak!" "Have a little taste of the gem of life!" The gauntlet glows red as a red beam shot at their guns making them alive and act like snakes wrapping and trapping the GIW. " Now that's what I call living!"

Freakshow starts to take notice that the power had drained as he watches the light dim down into nothing. "Blast! If I only knew the sequence to activate all the gems, I could control all reality! Still..." Freakshow grabs the keycard from one of the GIW and frees Lidia who bowed to her master with a smile. "This concludes our demonstration, now if you'll excuse us~" Freakshow waved goodbye as he and Lidia flew away. "What should we do with our newfound freedom? Dinner? Movie? Make myself ringmaster of all reality?"

Everyone had heard about the Dumpty Humpty concert and everyone was clearly excited especially after everyone noticed the stage being set up outside. The final bell rings signifying the end of the school year and everyone rushes out screaming excitedly to their seats. "Finally, I've been looking forward to this Summer vacation forever! The four of us traveling together cross-country seeing the sights. Kate Canaveral's Space Center in sunny Florida," Danny exclaims happily as the three of us start to chime in. "The Comic Sci-fi and Fantasy Expo in sunny San-Diego." "Gothapalooza in the bleak Nevada Desert." "And the All-around the World Cultural Festival in warm Colorado."

I finish off as we look at our flyers for each of our attractions. "But tonight, we rock out at the Dumpty Humpty Concert brought to us by (y/n)," Danny says with a bow at me and I roll my eyes when Jazz bumps into him dropping her books.