Epilogue: New Beginnings

Author: The video above is how everyone looks grown-up. Just ignore Dash and Paulina lol. This is a long chapter just as an FWI.

It's been five years since the incident with the Disasteroid, I'm now 21 years old and so much has happened within these five years. For starters, Danni and (b/n) had come back and we introduced them to our parents, after some explaining we had adopted both of them. 

Eventually, though there were increased cases of ghost attacks on the other side of the world, and Danny and I would have our own ghost attacks here to deal with so those two had offered we split the world, they would guard one half while we guarded the other. Of course, we still see them often because our parents had created a teleporter to Amity Park so they could instantly come back home once the problem was resolved. They're not the only ones who had helped ghost hunting, like we had offered Valerie agreed to join our ghost hunting team and she often fought beside us, giving Sam, Logan, and Tucker tech like hers so they could be more effective. 

Valerie's dad had ended up working alongside our parents who continued their research and experiments, coming up with new weapons which had helped prepare the city, cops usually ended up arresting minor ghosts who couldn't do much damage, and every month the entire town is required to go over a ghost drill in case of an emergency ghost situation. Tucker had stayed as the town's mayor but he had been given a few advisors we all trust to help him make decisions one of them being Valerie, Danny ended up becoming an astronaut who kept tabs on the solar system and the Disasteroid to make sure the Earth and his loved ones were safe, he had been given a teleporter too so he could come back when needed though he demanded that whenever there was a ghost he be called since the teleporter could take him back to his post as well, I ended up becoming what I wanted to become too and I was usually allowed to work in Amity Park my home, Jazz had gone to college and gotten a bachelor's degree, graduate degree, master's degree, and her doctorate. 

She had come back with her boyfriend who was from a rich family and funded a university for her to teach at after he had proposed to her. Jazz was now the headmaster and a teacher at Fenton-Briggs University, the best place to learn if you wanted to help fight ghosts. Sam traveled the world to have peaceful rallies,  Logan at her side, creating charity events to help Sam's protests. 

Did you know that Danny had a secret lost older brother? Yeah...Jazz had brought it up one day and we learned of his existence. Instantly Danny wanted to go into the Ghost Zone and find him, and we did but he had been hostile towards us and there was a lot of fighting but eventually, Flynn had remembered his family but opted to continue to keep peace within the Ghost Zone, since Danny and I are King and Queen of the Ghost Zone, we saw him often, he's in charge of law and order.

Oh yeah, that's right Danny and I are King and Queen of the Ghost Zone, Clockwork had somehow gotten hold of the Crown of Fire and Ring of Rage and wanted to discuss with us what we were going to do with them, eventually, we were told the Ghost Zone needed a ruler and we were the best fit for the job, Danny was given the Crown of Fire and I had the Ring of Rage, we ruled the Ghost Zone peacefully and the ghosts soon enjoyed the Ghost Zone a lot more than before, we had an entire council to deal with everything consisting of Pandora, Clockwork, Frostbite, Flynn, Skulker, and Danny and I. We all made decisions about the fate of the Ghost Zone.

And remember Dark Danny and Dark (y/n)? Yeah, they were safely in a cell being guarded just like the Infa-Map with daily check-ups, we couldn't kill them so this was the next best thing we could do.

Now that I'm thinking about it Sam and Logan had gotten married, like I said earlier Jazz had gotten married, Tucker had married Valerie, they had grown close after she was appointed as one of his advisors, as I predicted Danni and (b/n) started going out when they turned 14 and is still strong, and finally I had married Danny a couple of months ago.