Kindred Spirits: Part 6

"Unless...You two could overshadow them for me, dearies, force the transformation?" He asked offering the idea and (b/n) points out "But the last clones who tried that melted, what if it's too much?" "Oh, it won't be," He tried to reassure them causing more questions as Danielle tried to say "But-" "YOU EXIST TO SERVE ME! JUST DO IT!" He cuts her off shouting in their faces as mine and Danny's faces drop.

Danielle started to tear up and (b/n) glared at Plasmius as the two hit the unlock buttons for our chambers as she shouted back "You. ARE NOT THE BOSS OF US!" "No. NO!" Plasmius shouts as we were set free and hop out as Danny asks:

"You're helping us now?" "You wanna ask questions or you wanna kick some butt?" (b/n) asks and we high-five before going ghost, the transformation rings circling around our bodies. Our eyes glow as we shoot an ectoblast at him as he collides into two other chambers and the fall, breaking in the process as Plasmius looks in horror as the clones of me and Danny melt away into ectoplasm. "Nice," Danny says happily only angering Plasmius more. "Prime clones destabilized lambchop, degenerating happening sweetness."

The hologram Maddie informs. "No! NO! NOOOOOOO!" He looks at us with a glare, specifically Danielle and (b/n) and he starts to march up as the two prepare to attack mumbling "We can do this." "You don't have to, cover your ears and get behind us," I said as we stand in front of the two and take a deep breath before letting out a ghostly wail.

The chambers are pushed back into the wall along with Plasmius as the hologram states "Systems damaged, going critical, losing coherence, and I never loved you, I love the Jack program," A hologram of Jack appears wrapping his arm around Maddie shouting "Vladdie!" The two holograms kiss before disappearing to Plasmius's horror as he detransforms and falls to the ground as we detransform and fall to our hands and knees.

"Out of power, but worth it to take this place down," Danny says as our cousins' heads poke out from behind us. Vlad gets up and starts to make his way over, transforming in the process. "Get away from them!" The two shouts as they stand in front of us ectoblasts charged.

"I don't think so kids, you don't dare use your powers again, they are both beaten this is over!" He stated when the Booooooomerang came flying in and hit Plasmius upside the head. "Oh, what stupidity is this?" He asks looking over the strange device when the building started to rumble and the Spector Speeder broke through.

Plasmius is pushed against a wall before Tucker hops out and puts the Spector Deflector on him as the man detransforms. "Man are we glad to see you!" Danny says rushing up while I hugged them. "Of course you are, we're here to help you, and apparently so's your cousins." "I can't focus my powers," Vlad says opening his eyes as Danielle and (b/n) approach him. "Which means we don't need ours to do this, so Dad," Danielle says as she and (b/n) knock Vlad unconscious. "Stay away from our cousins." "Do you have any idea how much trouble we're in right now?! And for what? Not even so much as a-"

Tucker starts to complain when Danny pulled him in for a hug before pulling the rest of us in it shouting a bunch of thank yous. "I'll never take you for granted again, thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!" "Ok dude easy!"

 Logan said as we pulled apart Sam chiming in with "Yeah, apology accepted already." "And we wouldn't have gotten out of this without you Danielle, (b/n)," I start to say when we realize they weren't there. "Where'd they go?"