Infinite Realms: Part 2

When we reached the village the snow yetis started to fix up the Spector Speeder while a table was set up with a banner reading All Hail The Ghost Zone's Saviors! After eating Frostbite leads us all inside a cave with markings all over of Danny and me while he explained.

 "This shrine is dedicated to you two oh great ones!" "So this is why they think we're the Ghost Zone's saviors," I murmur looking at the markings as my gaze lands on our battle with the Ghost King. "Because we defeated the Ghost King! That's him being locked in the sarcophagus of forever sleep!" Danny exclaims pointing at the markings. "Wow, in the world of freaky hairy frozen people with bad breath you're a legend."

Sam sarcastically remarks with an eye roll as Frostbite leads us deeper into the cave stating "It is my hope that our humble tribute pleases oh great ones," He starts to bow at Danny and me again. "This is all swell uh Mr. Frostbite but we're kinda lost and-" "Excellent!" Frostbite shouts running deeper into the cave with us behind his tail as we run into a small room filled with maps and compasses. Our attention landed on the gold treasure chest glowing purple in the middle of the room as Frostbite touches it and the chest opens. "Behold! The infa-map!" He exclaims as a roll floats up and we stare at it asking:

"The infa-map?" "We have guarded for millennia," Frostbite explains tapping the map as it unrolls and shows us all sorts of marks of the Ghost Zone. "It can lead to any entrance of the Ghost Zone," Frostbite explains further touching the map as it starts to create a bunch of doorways. "Any entrance? I thought our portal and Vlad's portal were the only entrances." Danny exclaims with a confused look.

"Your world has many natural entrances to the Ghost Zone that only the infa-map can reveal. For example, in an area, you call the Bermuda Triangle," He gestures towards a screen that shows an airplane flying through a triangle-shaped portland our eyes widen as Logan remarks "That explains all those mysterious disappearances, everything that comes in disappears into the Ghost Zone." "Abulas pass quickly through until they find their way back, yet not necessarily in the time period from which they left."

Frostbite states as the screen shows us the plane flying back into the dinosaur time. "So the map not only leads you through Earth but through time too?!" I ask astonished with the map, Frostbite stating "The Ghost Zone is constantly shifting, entrances appear in many different periods, most only remain open for a short time before closing forever! In the wrong hands, the map could be very dangerous and you must never stray from its indicated path, which is why I will be escorting you home."

At this point, Danny had walked up and grabbed the map to take a closer look as he asks "Wow, thanks! So which way do we go?" Logan, Sam, Tucker, and I started to crowd around the map each of us grabbing a corner to make it easier to see while Frostbit answers.

"The map can read your mind, I shall simply speak where I wish to go and the map will take us there." "So you mean if I say take us home it'll just-" Danny started to ask when the map started to glow and we watch a white mark path starts drawing on the map from the Icelands to the Fenton portal before the map flew us out of there at top speed before Frostbite could grab us.

"Wait!" "SORRRRRRRYYYYY!!!!!" I shout back before screaming as well as we flew through the Ghost Zone and landed on the floor of the Fenton lab. "Wow, that was better than the vomit vortex at Floody Waters!" Tuck exclaims as I take the map and roll it up, we'd have to return it later. "See? I told you I would get us home," Danny says proudly detransforming when Sam points out "Frostbite didn't seem to keen on letting this out of his sight, we better give it back to him." I start to nod about to speak when Danny beats me to it.

"We will Sam,  but who says we can't check it out a little bit, after all, I am one of the saviors of the Ghost Zone," I roll my eyes at Danny as I prayed that it wouldn't go to his head as Tucker chimes in "Besides who's gonna know?" "Any of their enemies that keep a close watch on you  two and might recognize the map."

Logan remarks crossing his arms as I state "Which is why it'll be staying with me, it's already gotten pretty late so we'll have to return it tomorrow," I point out grabbing the map and detransforming. "C'mon let's go before our parents get suspicious," It was the next day and Vlad was busy spending his time playing chess. He knocks down the king with his chess move and smirks. "That's check and mate Maddie," Across from him sat a white cat who meows. "I'm afraid it was a fair move," He says crossing his arms with a sigh before getting up and looking out his window.

 "That's 13 games to nothing, once again I rule. Ah Maddie I'm bored, I rule at chess, I rule at life, I rule this backwater city but it's not enough! I know I'm destined to rule greater things than just Amity Park!" He complains, petting his cat who once again meows at him. "Splendid idea! Watching tv to view others less fortunate than myself is the perfect pick me up! And remember if anyone asks your my sister's cat."

Author: *bursts through door looking frazzled, sleep-deprived, and excited* I think I figured it out! I'm on to something big and almost everything makes sense now if my theory is correct! Itexplainshowshecanhealinwaterhervoicethetelepathywhyshethinksshecouldfly *continues to go off the handle with theory by pacing and murmuring to self* Wait! Why did I come out again? *goes back in room only to open door again* Oh right! HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!!! GOBBLE GOBBLE!!! *slams door shut again* *More pacing and murmuring can be heard behind the door*