Flirting with Disaster: Part 3

"Danny? I'm fine, don't know what happened but yeah," Valerie started to type away. After the breakup, Danny needed to cool off and so he video chatted with Sam and Tucker about what happened today. "Didn't it seem weird at all? I mean usually, she's all: Where are the ghosts! I find either of those ghosts I'm gonna waste it! But she didn't say a word." "She spoke with her guns Danny, remember?" Sam pointed out as Tucker's PDA started to act up again and Danny got a message.

Valerie: Danny. R u okay?

Danny reads the message out loud and smiles as both his friends ask in unison "What's that? Is that from Valerie?" "TUCKER! Are you online again!" Tuck's mom shouted and Tucker was cut off soon Danny ending the whole call Sam shouting "Hey!"

Danny: I'm fine but I didn't know what to think, how about you?

The whole night those two talked about everything and anything that came to mind. The next day I walked to school with a frown, our breakup was affecting me more than I thought, I was constantly down, barley ate, I didn't even do my homework, I look up the school steps to see Sam and Tuck discussing something when they turned to me and Tucker asks "Woah, what happened to you?" I let out a shaky breath before answering "Last night...Danny and I broke up..." "WHAT?!" The two shout and I purse my lips with a nod.

"What happened?" Sam asked this time. "He compared me to Valerie and said he'd rather be with her," I explain as I start to tear up again and Sam's eye slightly twitches. Sure, she still had feelings for Danny but this was just beyond unbelievable if Sam was being honest she wanted to give Danny a piece of her mind. I glance over my shoulder to see Danny and Valerie talking before heading their separate ways, Danny heading over here. "I'm gonna go, I can't look at him," I quickly said, tears starting to stream as I rush into the building my friends calling out for me.

Sam and Tucker turn around to hear Danny yawning as they both cross their arms with a glare. "Long night?" Tucker started to ask when Sam cut in. "Of flirting with disaster? After you just broke up with (y/n)?" (roll credits)"You should really give her a chance Sam, I know she wants to waste Danny Phantom and (s/n) and I know (y/n) and I just broke up-"

He started to say with a frown but as he continued he started to smile. "But did you know she's a ninth-degree blackbelt? That her favorite fruit is cumbquat because it's a funny word?" "No Danny I didn't because I never really got past the waste Danny Phantom and (s/n) part!" Sam shouted, throwing her arms up in the air. I was at my locker, taking down anything that reminded me of my relationship with Danny I couldn't handle it right now when Valerie and Star walked by. "Did you know he wants to be an astronaut and that he bowls with a one hundred fifty average?" "No all I know is that his and his girlfriend's family are a bunch of ghost hunting freaks."

Star says when Valerie corrects her before they notice Danny. "Actually Danny and (y/n) broke up yesterday." "Oh I'm sorry, by freak I mean- Nah I mean it. See ya Val. See ya freak," Star then walks off and I head to class not wanting to see those two interact. "Aw don't mind her."

"Her? Was there another girl with you? I hadn't noticed," Danny said trying to flirt and Valerie raises an eyebrow. "Pretty cheesy Neil Armstrong, you got lunch plans?" Around the corner Sam and Tucker were watching the whole thing as she asks "Is he NUTS?!" (*blinks* *shifts gaze from Sam to you* *blinks again* *shifts gaze back to Sam* Yes) "Aw, don't worry Sam, this is the puppy love stuff while trying to cope with his breakup, he'll come to his senses in no time, just watch."

"Oh I was planning to," She stated pulling up binoculars as she started to drag Tucker around with her as they watched the two go on dates from a regular dinner to a candlelit dinner, to winning two tickets to the carnival at a baseball game, to being stopped at the top of the Ferris wheel where a display of lights read DF + VG. Thanks to Technus. "Yeah of course that's where the Ferris wheel stops, huh why wouldn't it?" Sam started to grumble when Tucker's PDA started to act up again.

"Can you turn that thing down?" Sam asked a little annoyed as Tucker continued to shake it stating "No! Ever since that fight with Technus, this thing goes staticky at the weirdness times."

He showed his PDA to Sam and Technus's face appeared, laughing. "Oh no! And now we know why! It's picking up Technus, something in his hew upgrade is making my PDA all wonky." "Like at the mall, and the lab, and the Ferris wheel. He's pushing Danny and Valerie together, that's why he and (y/n) broke up!"