Livin' Large: Part 2

"Thanks for moving us fellas! Oh and don't worry about the broken stuff, we'll just buy new, we're rich!" Jack shouted to the movers, throwing a broken lamp into the street when another truck pulled up and mom coming closer looking excited about the new lab equipment. "Ah that new lab equipment smell," Jack said taking a whiff as the driver asked, "Yeah the smelliest, where do you want this stuff buddy?" "It all goes in the billiard room or as I call it now Fenton Works 2, this time it's personal!" "What in the name of evil?! Jack Fenton? The (l/n)s what are you doing here in Ultra-Posh Heights?" They hear Vlad ask and they turn to the neighboring mansion to see Vlad getting his paper.

"Moving in Mayor! I mean Vladdie, I mean neighbor!" Jack exclaims as Vlad glared at them as mom nods stating "It's true, we're rich now though to be a bit cheaper we and the Fentons decided to move into the same house." "But how? There's no possible way you could afford this neighborhood!" "Ha! We can now, you shoulda seen the size of the check we got! Suckers were yea big! I see cozy backyard BBQ's in our future!" "Yes of course that sounds fun akin to sticking hot needles in my-" Vlad started to grumble when the doors flung open to reveal dad and Maddie and he turned around to see the two people he actually cared for besides himself.

"Jack! You won't believe it! I got lost in my walk-in closet! I finally got an odd-out on my automated shoe rack!" Maddie excitedly explains when dad took notice of Vlad as he crossed his arms and gave a slight glare as he said "Oh hi Vlad, we're neighbors?" Maddie sets her hands on her hips and gives him a slight glare as well as he said: "Indeed I forgot for a moment that you two would be moving in with Jack and (m/n) I'll pop by later and drop off a welcome to the block bunt cake."

"Well it doesn't get any better than this: An embarrassing big home, money to burn, and now bunt cake!" Jack exclaims as he and my parents enter the house when the butler stepped out of the elevator. Maddie got into a defensive position when dad pulls her back stating "Maddie, Jack, sweetie, meet Hopsin, he came with the place, isn't that cool?" "A butler? Oh, that is cool!" Maddie says excitedly." "Positively radical, Master Daniel and friend request another round of exotic milkshakes, this time they want peewee fudge."

 Hopkins says in a British accent with a green face.  Meanwhile, in Danny's room, Tucker say in the computer chair, finishing the last of his milkshake, Sam was looking out the window, Logan was looking through Danny's new shelf of books, games, and CDs, I was leaning on the bed, tapping my foot, my head in the same place as Danny's who was pacing around the room, worrying about the Ghost Zone and what the GIW was up too.

"That Hopkins makes a mean shake," Tucker soon says breaking the silence only for Sam to remark with "He's had enough practice, how many have you had in the last hour?" "Four, Danny and (y/n) said we could make ourselves at home, right you two?" Tuck asks looking between me and Danny only to notice we weren't paying attention and were deep in thought. "What's that? Yeah sure at home..." Danny absent-mindedly answered back and finally stopped pacing the room as Tucker asks:

"What's with you two? Cheer up! I mean look at your new room, you got three, count them three big-screen TVs with hugest stereo speakers I have ever seen, hooked up to the tiniest digital player known to man, and this video game chair is heaven in holog-a-hide, you get to live with your girlfriend and (y/n) your room is almost exactly the same, including the huge library and a small studying area!" Tucker explains, spinning around in the video game chair.

"We know we're lucky it's just I'm worried about accessing the Ghost Zone," Danny says as I nod stating "Me too, along with why suddenly the government was interested in our parents' work." "Finally! I thought me and Logan were the only ones freaking over your folks selling out to the man," Sam says pushing herself off of the wall as she walked over to us, Tuck asking "Weren't there two men?" 

"She meant the government, we don't exactly trust them, and like (y/n) said why take the sudden interest now? They're up to something bad I know it," Logan corrects Tucker earning a glare from Tuck who says "Okay Sam and Logan are talking crazy and you two are bumming me out. Things just got a lot better for the two of you- For all of us, I say we kick back and watch three movies at once and enjoy."

Tucker turns on the screens and the three movies start playing while I roll my eyes, Danny mulling over it for a minute. "Well, I did put a lock on the ghost portal. Maybe you're right." "Of course I'm right, help yourself dude," Tuck says pointing at Hopkins who had more milkshakes before Danny made another disgusting request for another milkshake.