Reality Trip: Part 8

It was later that night that we had to stop to eat, we found a Barb-B-Que Restaurant and stopped there. It had been almost an hour and Tucker was still eating. "Can you hurry it up, Tucker? We're on a deadline. Emphasis on dead." "We have to eat Sam, and I'm a meat connoisseur in the land of Barb-B-Que and bacon fat," Tucker said about to take a bite of his third plate tonight. Before I could tell him that we've already eaten and he's just eating because he wants to we heard the news come on and as expected all the news was talking about was us.

" A nationwide search continues for this ghost powered teenage couple, if you have any information please contact local authorities," We hear and look at the screen to see Mine and Danny's image of us transforming and detransforming from our ghostly selves. The cook, waiter, and another customer instantly pull out their phones when they look at us and give them a quick apology before using finger ectoblasts to destroy their phones.

We then quickly got out of our booth, waving goodbye as we continued on our way. "But Thursday's all you can eat night!" Tucker complains and we all roll our eyes. "Not if we're in jail! We're trying to save our parents remember? Where ever they are," Danny tells him as we continue on our way. Back with Freakshow, our parents had been put into different cages. "This is Fenton's fault, pass it down."

 Mr. Manson whispered to the Foley's and Mr. Foley passed it down. "This is Fenton's fault, pass it down." " This is Fenton's fault-Wait a minute!" Jack shouted after he started to whisper to dad. "Settle down Jack, it's alright. The whole business of Danny and (y/n) being the ghost kids has got me just as confused and baffled as you."

Maddie said, rubbing her husband's back as he muttered "Imagine, our own son and his girl, the (l/n)'s daughter had ghost powers all this time and has kept it a secret from us. But we love em! I wonder why they didn't trust us enough to tell us?" Jack asked and that's when it hit my parents, they were confused as well until Jack asked that, and then it all clicked and Jazz only proved their theory further.

 "Hm, let me guess," Jazz started and then did an impression of her parents. "Hey, Maddie, let's destroy the ghosts! No Jack, let's dissect the ghosts! I know! Let's catch the ghosts and rip them apart molecule by molecule!" She then crosses her arms as she looked between her's and my parents. "You guys are so understanding. And you two just went along and agreed to do that with them!"

All four of them hung their heads low, knowing that Jazz was right when Freakshow spoke up. "Your beloved children have but two days to return my reality gems, should they fail...Well, let's just say I've got plans." "Sooo, in other words, we're just gonna sit around until you get your stones? Not much of a bad guy are you?" Jazz asks putting her hands on her hips while raising an eyebrow.

"What's that?" Freakshow asked, glaring at Jazz as she explained. "Well, you don't have any powers I mean technically Lidia's a lot stronger than you, and without her-" Jazz was cut off as Freakshow stomped his foot in anger shouting "I WILL NOT. BE UPSTAGED. BY GHOSTS!" "Wow, jealous much?" Jazz asked as she, her mom, and my parents gave each other a knowing smile. "Of ghosts? Untrue, I love ghosts, I've worked with them all my life." "By seeking to control them! That's ghost envy if I've ever seen it," Jazz pointed out, causing Freakshow to shout in her face.

"I DON'T HAVE GHOST ENVY!" At that moment Lidia phased through the door of the train card where they would plan and he turned to her and shouted "USE THE DOOR LIKE A PERSON!" "Gothapalooza! The ultimate celebration of despair and darkness!" Sam said excitedly as we got closer to Gothapalooza.

But when we reached Gothapalooza we all gasped to see sunshine and rainbows and a bunch of cute, fluffy stuffed animals, trees were smiling and there were heart-shaped clouds in the sky. "We love you!" The bears said simultaneously to us as Sam started to destroy the bears shouting " Destroy them you two! Find the gem that did this, and rip the stuffing out of every last one of them!" While Sam was ripping the stuffing out of the bears Danny told her "Somehow I don't think that'll be necessary." "You'd be right, may I have the gem of form?" I ask nicely and all the bears tell me "Say the magic word!"

 "Die?" Sam asked ripping another stuffed bear. "Please?" I add-in and they hand me the yellow and I put it in the Fenton Thermos but not before fixing this place back to its original form. All the bears turned back into goths as a rock concert started to play, a burning man appeared, etc. causing Sam to sigh in relief.

"Ah, I love the smell of anti-establishment in the evening."(Are we just going to ignore the fact that the stuffed bears were people and Sam was ripping the stuffing out of them? Did Sam just commit murder? Cuz I'll totally help hide the bodies) "Two gems down, two to go, and less than three days to find them," Danny mumbles when we heard everybody scream and we see the GIW appear in a tank, and Danny pulls me closer as we dodge a missile. 

They shoot another one as Danny and I grab Sam and Tucker and phase through a rock formation and into a newspaper truck that read on the outside: The Wordly Week Inquisitor. Your #1 Source For Danny Phantom And (s/n) Information. It also had an image of me and Danny, our images split like Two-Face, on one side our regular face and the other or ghostly look.

 "What's this? Oh great," Danny grumbles as he shows us the news that read: Ghost Kids And Friends Still Missing! And underneath were pictures of Danny and me in our ghost forms and Sam and Tucker. "That makes our job a lot harder," I huff out shaking my head in annoyance.