Micromanagement: Part 5

We hop over the dust bunny before we could get caught in it as Dash exclaims "Woah, nice air." "Thanks," Danny says with a smile when he noticed his pants revert back to his blue jeans. "Oh great, we're losing so much power we're going to revert back to-" Danny had started to whisper to me when Dash cut in asking "Hey, what's with your pants?" "Uh, it's...Casual Friday...?" I facepalm while shaking my head. Danny you idiot it's Tuesday, and just our luck Dash pointed that out. "Today's Tuesday," Suddenly another dust bunny appears, with my quick reaction I was able to jump but I landed on top of the dust bunny the boys, however, weren't as lucky.

We roll into the living room when I slipped and fell off the bunny, grabbing Dash and Danny on my way down. "Oh man, we're back outside!" "How though?" I ask looking at the peculiar-looking grass as Danny feels it, stating "Wait...This isn't real grass," The ground starts to shake and we look up to see ghost-themed golf balls. A frown appears on our faces as we look up to see Jack holding an iron. (A golf club, what? You expect me not to use the correct term when I play it?)

Jack starts to whisper to himself but to us, it sounded almost like a yell. "Jack Fenton on the eighteenth green at the Ecto-Invitational, if he sinks this it's all over but the ghost tunnel." "Where do we hide?!" Dash shouts and Danny jabs his thumb at the whole saying "Have you ever seen him play golf? The only safe place is the hole!" We dash for the hole as Jack starts swinging his club and golf balls go flying. Danny helps Dash into the hole when his arm had for a moment reverted back, causing him to let go in shock.

Danny falls into the hole and I hop in when the bottom of my suit turns back into the bottom of my clothes, lucky Dash was too focused on the golf balls rolling over the hole to notice. "Man, is everybody in this family bad at sports?" Dash asks and Danny and I glare at him. Tucker finally got his PDA as he and Sam exit the hospital.

"I can't believe I got pecked at by a bird but at least I got my PDA!" Hr goes to touch a button when a cracking noise was heard and the PDA breaks in half. "It's...Fake?!" Tucker shouts in sadness.

"But you have to admit it was a great way to get you into shape!" Sam said with a smile as a smirk appears on Tucker's face as he told her "I guess so, but since my hands are all bandaged I'm probably going to need help going to the bathroom." "TAXI!" Back with us we had just climbed another stair and we had just reached halfway up, it was tiring. We take a moment to catch our breath when Dash opens his mouth again. "Yeah, we did it!" I arch an eyebrow as his gaze lands on the six other stairs we still had to climb. "But we're not nearly close enough!" Danny says when the top of his suit turned into a T-shirt, keeping the ghostly colors and logo.

"How many costumes changes are you two gonna go through? What is this Vegas?" Dash asks and Skulker flies in front of us as if we weren't already running out of time! Two missiles were shot and we jumped to the side of the stair and we hurried our pace when climbing the stairs and race into Danny's room.

With a bit of a struggle, we managed to shut the door in Skulker's face, who flies back downstairs and through the front door, the rat scurrying after him. We had made it up onto Danny's desk and made our way to the window.

"Hurry, out the window and up to the ops center!" Dash starts climbing when I notice Danny was hesitating to get on the cord. "Danny, what's wrong?" The question comes out quickly as if on instinct.

"Skulker's not following us unless he's coming around the back," He tells me, realization soon hitting and we both look down to see Skulker flying around the fence and towards us. I hop off the cord and help Danny drag the potato chip back to the window as Danny calls out to Skulker. "Hey Skulker, heh ha, still think your abilities beat ours?" We dump the chips out and they came crashing down onto Skulker as he asks "Lime and Vinegar? Who eats those?!" He uses his rockets to blast away the chips only making the situation worse. "Oh for crying out loud!" He looks up to see the chip bag before it covered him, taking him down.

Skulker slices through the chip bag shouting as Danny and I continue climbing up, happy to have slowed him down. "We don't have much time!" Dash and Danny swing onto the structure of the ops center and it was my turn but somehow I slipped but before I could fall to my doom Danny grabs my hand and starts to pull me up.

"I gotcha! One...Two...Three!" Once he had pulled me up I crashed into his chest and out of instinct Danny incircled me in a hug holding me tight. I feel myself transforming and I look down to see the top of my suit had changed back to normal but as with Danny, it still had it's ghostly design when half of Danny's hair turned black. "Oh man, I'm one makeover away from blowing my secret identity! Good thing Dash is a total moron."

Author: This lovely fanart was drawn again by JannetChan2 This is Midnight a.k.a. (s/n)

 (s/n)