Masters of All Time: Part 1

Everyone was hanging out at the Nasty Burger for lunch, I had won Student Council President by a landslide with the ideas I had to make Casper High a better school by listening to what the people wanted and planned how I was gonna achieve it. Dash's campaign had stayed the same it only changed to Who Cares What (y/n) Has To Say! A lot of people care, apparently.

Once elected I immediately started on the petition for off-campus lunch periods and almost the entire school signed it. So basically almost everyone from the school was eating at Nasty Burger today to celebrate, even Danny, Sam, Tucker, and I.

"Ah Nasty Burger, our safe haven away from worries of our problems and now we can come here for lunch every day thanks to you (y/n)!" Danny said raises his cup to me and Sam and Tucker do the same shouting "Cheers!" "Well it was something people wanted, Nasty Burger gets more business, and the school can use more of its funding on other things than food. It was a win-win for all."

I say with a shrug when the doors slam open to reveal Jazz as she shouts "Danny! (y/n)! Run!" All four of us give a confused look as Danny asks "Run? Why should we-" He was cut off as the doors slammed open to reveal our parents wearing 80s getup with a boombox playing 80s music as they shouted "Dude!" Everyone gasped as they looked at our parents before everyone started to laugh except us. Jazz rushes into our booth next to Sam as she hides her face with a menu stating "If anyone asks I'm related to you."

"Okay, but you're gonna have to be a lot less cheery," Sam said crossing her arms as our parents make their way over. "We're like totally late for 80s Night at the Material Grill," Jack said as Maddie pulled out Danny's wallet and handed it to him. 'You like totally forgot your wallet man."

Danny who had been resting his head on his arms to hide his face looked up and grabbed the wallet saying a quick thanks. "Don't mention it, we love ya man!" Jack said when Mom and Maddie pulled us into s tight group hug and Danny turns to his sister uttering as best as he could "If we pass out I give you permission to not resuscitate us." "Come on guys, let's crank up the tunes and moonwalk outta here," Dad said turning up the volume as mom said, "Aww, just like our college days."

We watched in horror as our parents start to moonwalk away as Danny and I facepalm. "Cheer up you two, I'm sure there's a couple of kids at school who didn't see that," Proving that she was gonna be wrong Mikey slid in front of our table and started recording our parents.

"Aw cool, this one's going straight to the internet!" Danny lets out an aggravated shout as we walk away and I follow after him when Sam and Tuck shout "Danny wait!" We walk out to the parking lot Sam and Tucker soon following as I grab Danny's shoulder and he calms down a bit exclaiming "Just once, I'd like to know what it's like to live in a normal family!" (There are no normal families, I have a friend was grounded for being poked) "Which you never will so long as your Jack Fenton's son."

We hear and look up to see Plasmius standing on top of the lamp post before he flies down. "Great, more weirdness from my parent's college days," Danny grumbles as he goes ghost. "What do you want with me and (s/n) this time Plasmius?" He asks as we watch in confusion as he falls down to his hands and knees, detransforming to show his face covered in ecto-acne as he mumbles "The ecto-acne it's back...Please help me..." I walk up next to Danny and cross my arms asking "Help you? Yeah right, why would we wanna do that?" "I thought you'd never ask," Vlad says throwing a container at Sam and Tuck covering them in pink smoke.

Danny starts to move to help them when I grab his arm and hold him back. "Don't," I say as we watch the some clear to reveal our friends had ecto-acne now. "Help me find a cure or my fate is theirs," Vlad says before passing out. Sam and Tucker start to scream while trying to calm them down, Danny trying to wake Vlad up.

"Vlad wake up! Tell me there's an antidote, tell me your bluffing, tell me anything, just wake up!" Danny started to shake Vlad when Jack's voice rang out. "Back off ghost!" Ecto goo was shot sending Danny flying into a pile of crates as our parents and Jazz run-up. "Nobody smacks around my college pal!" Seeing Danny hurt she shouted "Danny- must be around here somewhere, I'll go look for him," She corrects herself after remembering our parents were here. They turn to face Danny again only to see he's gone and I gained their attention. "Mom! Dad! Mr. and Mrs. Fenton! Help!"

They gasp once they see Vlad, Sam, and Tucker had ecto-acne. "Found him!" We hear Jazz say as she and Danny walk up. "Thanks for finding me," After a quick inspection to make sure it was the real deal Maddie said, "We have an outbreak of ecto-acne and there's only one place on Earth that knows how to treat ecto-acne!" Our parents give a thumbs-up as Danny and I mumble "Please say hospital, please say hospital, please say hospital," After everyone was put in the RV we raced to Fenton Works and quarantined the place as Danny grumbled, "Why couldn't she say hospital?"

We were in the lab wearing hazmat suits while running tests on them, still trying to figure out the antidote. "Hey everyone, he's awake," Maddie calls referring to Vlad since Sam and Tucker were awake. "Ah Maddie, I knew you wouldn't let me down. It's almost like you didn't have a choice," He rubs it in Danny and mine's faces as we glared at him when the machine started to beep.