Boxed-Up Fury: Part 1

"Beware! Bewaaare! Bewaarre! Beware!" Box ghost said outstretching the word beware in any way he could when he flew by a wall to notice a wanted poster for Wulf. "One million for an overgrown dog?! Two million for an overgrown cloud?! Three million for an overgrown fungus?!" He questioned as he looked over the wanted posters for Wulf, Vortex, and Undergrowth.

 "Chump change! For those ghosts fail in comparison to me: The Box ghost! Imagine the value of a ghost that terrorizes the corrugated cardboard and the occasional roll of bubble wrap! It must make the heads spin!"

Box ghost's head pops off and spins in the air before returning to its rightful place when a crumpled piece of paper hit his head. Uncrumpling it he finds it's his wanted poster or in this case, his not wanted poster which read $2.50 Our best offer. "Not wanted? This is an outrage! Do I not inspire fear and loathing?!" He shouted out causing all the ghosts in the area to laugh at him.

"Stop your chortling at my expense! The Box ghost can be threatening! Ominous! Uh...Threatening! I will prove it to you! You will all rue the day you underestimated my awesome forecited ability to terrorize!" He shouted his eyes and brain popping in and out while he talked before flying off to the warehouse. "And with the aid of some very special boxes, I will bring stack-able, pack-able terror to them all! Beware!"

 Sam, Tucker, Logan, Danny, and I walk through the arched gateway of the park as Sam stated "This is nuts, we've been capturing and re-capturing the Box ghost all day long!" "What's up with these boxes he's using? I mean the mailbox of misfortune?" Tuck asked as he recalled back to this morning's fight. "I know, all I got from that was a paper cut. Oooo so menacing."

Danny said sarcastically as I chime in "And the ring from the jewelry box of despair didn't do anything but turn my finger green. How is that scary?" I ask with a shrug after looking at the part of my ring finger that now glew green. "Cubicserconia is pretty terrifying, but with the cream your parents made it should stop glowing within the hour," Logan said pointing at my finger. "Well he's attacked seven times and we've sent him back to the Ghost Zone seven times. I think he's finally gotten the message."

Danny says before our ghost sense goes off and we turn around to see the looming shadow of...The Box ghost...Again. "Maybe we need to write it down..." I say, already tired from his antics. "Behold! The lunchbox of fear!" He shouts, opening said box a thermos with a black skull on it pops out and Danny catches it. "Hey, bringing your own thermos to our battles now? You know you could save us time by showing up already inside it."

We all nod our heads in approval to the idea but we were shut down with "And now taste your multi-grain doom!" He opened the lunchbox again and sandwiches started flying out, a pedestrian shouting "Hey look! That caterer brought free lunch for everyone!" People started to cheer as they grabbed sandwiches and started to eat. "No, no I am no caterer! My sandwiches are very high in calories, they will totally clog your arteries!" "In like forty years!" Sam scoff sat him. "Yeah so? It is a slow death!" "Eh, as long as we work out regularly we'll burn the calories and our arteries won't be clogged, fair trade to stay healthy," I tell him with a shrug before we all start eating and the Box ghost looks at us confused as he asks:

"Wait, what are you doing?" "Tasting our doom, and I gotta tell ya, it's a little dry," I tell him after taking a bite of the sandwich. "You wouldn't have any spicey mustard of doom, would you?" Logan asked only for Box ghost to fly away. "Is it me or are those sandwiches making anyone else burp?"

 Tuck asked as we walked the halls of the mall after letting one rip and Sam retorts with "Well when you eat four of them." "Hey, free food is free food even if it's vaguely evil." Once again our ghost senses go off. "Guys I think it's time for dessert." "Behold the shoebox of terror!"

He cries out holding up a purple box with a black skull. "I'm sorry but how are shoes scary?" Danny asks, placing his hands on his hips as Tucker told him "Dude, have you smelled yours?" "Or worn heels before?" I ask as well when the Box ghost opens the box stating "When it comes to terror shoes, one size fits all!" Shoes start flying all over the place and hitting people when that same lady from earlier cried out:

"Hey everyone! The catering shoe salesman is giving out free samples!" Once again the people cheer as they start to grab the shoes. "I am not a catering shoe salesman! You are supposed to tremble as my menacing footwear pinches your feet like nobody's business!" I pick up a pair of shoes that I like and turn to him asking "Do you have these in my size?" "UGH! What do I have to do to get people to tremble around here?!" He asks before flying off as Danny says "Looks like the shoe is on the other foot now!" We all give him a look. "What? It was the only shoe pun I had."