King Tuck: Part 1

It was that time of the school year where the student council president election was taking place and we were helping Tucker run. Currently, Tuck was standing on a podium giving a speech while Sam, Danny and I handed out flyers, and buttons to anyone passing by. "If elected I promise to- Can I scan your vote? Digitize your yes for Tucker," He tried getting people to listen giving a passerby the digitized yes! Only for the paper to be thrown away and Tucker sighs. "How can I run a campaign for student council president when nobody's listening to me?!" Tucker asks only to have his point proven as Danny asks:

"What was that? Did you say something?" Tucker lets out a frustrated sigh as he hops down and starts to pace. "You're just going about this the wrong way Tucker," Sam started to say and Danny chimed in. "Yeah, your campaign is all about victory through technology and the triumph of machine over man, it's kinda creepy," I nodded to that as Sam handed him one of the new flyers that explained what Tucker was hoping to accomplish if elected.

" So we changed your lame campaign platform." "Graffiti art classes? Rage against the PTA meetings, mini-skirt Fridays? Ok, that's good." Tucker started to read in disbelief until he read the last one. "Yeah, that was mine," Danny says and I roll my eyes, he only wants to see me in a mini-skirt. "But it's not what I told you to write! I want to have my voice heard not yours!"

Tucker shouts shoving the paper back into Danny's hands. "Ok! Ok! Your voice coming up," Danny and Sam walk off to re-write the platform as I pull out the original platform from my bag. "I told them you weren't gonna agree to it, this is what you wanted right?" I hand him the paper and he reads over it with a smile as he nods. "Tucker, I know you want your voice heard but you should probably hear out some of their ideas I know a lot of people would enjoy graffiti art class and-"

"Thank you," Tucker says cutting me off before turning his attention to a girl. "Hi, I'm Tucker...And what's it take to get listened to around here?!" "Hey everybody! Gather around or the football team will pound ya! The theme of my campaign is: Who cares what Foley has to say!" Dash shouted and everyone stayed quiet waiting to hear the rest of the speech or even what his platform was only to be met with a pounding notion scaring everyone into cheering.

We stare disgusted at Dash when I hear Tucker gasp and turn around to see a giant lizard licking him. "Tucker go get Danny!" I shout and he nods racing off to find them as I go ghost behind a tree. "Danny?! Listen-" "Not now Tucker! I'm busy writing in your voice! Would Tucker say it like that?" Danny cuts him off handing a page to Sam as Tucker turns his head to see me and the lizard turning the corner.

"But-" "A little more nerd and little less suave," Sam cuts him off handing the page back just as Danny's ghost sense goes off and he sees me pick up a kid and fly him out of the way of the lizard's tail crashing down. "I'm going gho-AHHH!" Danny shouts as he goes behind a tree to go ghost only to be knocked away by the lizard's tail. "DANNY!" I shout before glaring at the lizard, he just made a big mistake.

The lizard starts to close in on Sam and Tucker until I land right in front of them and start to shoot ectoblasts at it shouting "Run!" The two run and hop behind the tree where Danny was as they watch the lizard chase after me. "Wow, I never saw that coming..." Sam trailed off and Tucker shouts "I did!" "Well jeez Tuck, why didn't you say something?" Danny asks going ghost as Tucker rolls his eyes. After Danny and I had taken care of the lizard we were all told to get on the bus. Oh, right we have a field trip today. We were at the museum learning about the treasures of King Duul Aman.

"The treasures of the Pharaoh Duul Aman, which you see before you, dates back over 4, 000 years," Lancer explained as we walked through the exhibit Tucker stating "Duul Aman? As in man is this dull?" I raise an eyebrow at the joke while the rest of the class stayed silent until Dash stole the joke and threatened the students to laugh.

"The way I see it, Tucker has to take the jock vote away from Dash," Danny explained as Sam and I nodded our heads in agreement. "Right, while not alienating his social misfit/ geek base." "Here's an idea: how about you let me make my own decisions and listen to me while I'm talking to you like (y/n)!" Danny and Sam gasp as they walk over to a part of the exhibit.

"Oh come on at least look at me!" He shouted when I noticed what they were looking at. "They...Are. Tucker look...It's you!" We come up to a tapestry of King Duul Aman which looked exactly like Tucker as Lancer gestures to it.

"Behold King Duul Aman!" "Now that is one snapping-looking dude," Tucker said jabbing his thumb at the portrait. "Wow, Tucker...You look like a king!" Danny said as we continued to look from Tucker to the portrait. "The king's Sacrib Septer, the secrets of its dark magic are lost to the ages. The mummified remains of the Pharaoh's minion Hotep Rah; ancient legends hold that he will return when the king's image reflects anew in his sacred mirror."

Lancer explains as he and the class continued through the exhibit. "Hey, why don't you look in the mirror Foley? Either you'll get a minion or another zit on your forehead," Kwan teased Tucker tapping his forehead before slapping him behind the head. I huff out of anger and slap Kwan upside the head and he turns to me with a frown. "What goes around, comes around, next time think about that before you touch my friend," Kwan walks off with a scowl as Tucker approaches the mirror. "What zit? I don't see a-" 

Author: More great fanart by JannetChan2 this is future Midnight a.k.a. future (s/n)

 future (s/n)