Livin' Large: Part 6

"We'll never get past them like this. Stopping the missile inside the Ghost Zone is still our best bet and there's only one other way that I can think of to get in," Danny says, thinking out loud before grabbing my hand as we flew to the Mayor's mansion. We fly inside and look all over for a lab or even his portal but soon come up with nothing as we meet back up in the library as Danny asks out loud:

"Now where would that portal be?" "O, we need to think fast if we were Vlad's portal where would we be?" I ask as we land and look around, Danny's gaze soon landing on a self-portrait of Vlad. "Woah, that is a really big, really ugly painting," He comments, pointing at said painting when I take notice of the small gold Vlad bust to the right of it.

I recall back to Jack's bust of himself that opened up to reveal a button as I stared at the bust. It was worth a shot. I walk up to the bust as Danny commented again. "Evil dudes are so predictable, there's got to be a way to open it," His gaze then lands on me as I open the bust to reveal a bright red button which read ghost portal. Bingo! I press the button as the painting opens up to reveal the portal as I said "Goodbye ugly painting, hello Ghost Zone!" We fly in through the portal and stop at a rock to see where we were.

"Okay, where are we? The Ghost King's castle?" Danny asks as he spots the castle and I slide my hand down my face stating "Oh man, we're halfway across the Zone! We'll need speed if we want to make it in time!" Our attention then turns behind us as we hear the roaring sound of a motorcycle and we see Johnny. We fly down next to him and Danny waves before blasting Johnny off of the bike and hopping on it.

"Sorry, Johnny!" Danny quickly says as I hop on the back and wrap my arms around Danny's waist and press into his back as the bike is revved up, Danny soon speeding off with "It's for your own good!" "Do you even know how to drive this thing?!" I asked as we sped towards our portal and he responded with "Got no time to learn!"

"Captain Youngblood interpret astronaut prepares for his historic launch into space..." Youngblood mumbles as he pulls the sling from his homemade slingshot back when he takes notice of us driving ahead.

"Phantom! (s/n)! Dudes! You're just in time! Wanna watch me launch myself into the hearts of millions?!" "No time Youngblood! Maybe later, if we're all still around!" I call back to him, Danny stopping for a moment so we could address him before taking off once more towards the Fenton Portal.

"This sheral program will break the password code sir. I'll just hook up my laptop and-" The agent was cut off as he plugged in his laptop and the desk blew up with smoke causing the other agent to walk backward and crash into another sending the World's Best Mom! mug to crash into the air vent, creating more smoke that leads another agent to start coughing and tripping over the plugged in wires and hitting the missile, making it turn and hit another agent, causing them to face plant. "What is this place, haunted?"

He asks as he gets up and Sam retorts with "No, you guys are just really, really mental!" "Yeah, you're too stupid to crack the easiest password in the world!" Tuck boast as he laughed at the GIW. "Says you?" "Yeah, says me!" Sam and Logan's eyes widen as the agent then cracks the code. "Says me"...Sesame...Open sesame!" "Oops, okay they're not that stupid..." Tuck trails off before Logan smacks him upside the head.

Skulker threw another large boulder into the sky and shot at it before taking notice of us as we continued to drive off. "Huh, Danny Phantom and (s/n), Skulker's skee practicing just got interesting," He shoots an ectoblast at us and I tap Danny's shoulder to alert him. Quickly Danny moves the motorcycle out of the way and holds his hand up as a stopping motion shouting to Skulker "Woah boy, you need us alive! The Ghost Zone is in hardcore danger!"

"What are you babbling about?" Skulker asks before Danny's word registers and soon follows after us to see what was going on. "That can't be the code, it's too ridiculous!" "We're talking Fenton here." "Right, I'll give it a shot," Our friends watch in horror as the password was typed in and the portal unlocked. "Finally something works around here! Pull that door open!" The agent shouts and they get on it.

We approach the portal and watch in horror as it begins to open. "Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no!" Danny cries out. "Gentlemen, we're about to peer into a whole new world...For us to destroy." "This calls for a toast!" "Maybe a nice cheese plate?" "No, this calls for the Ghost Zone missile. Operative Foe, fire when ready!" The GIW conversed.