Eye for an Eye: Part 7

"(y/n)! (y/n)! (y/n) are you alright?!" All four of them shout in unison as they started to pick me up and prepared to go to the hospital as Vlad continued to try and explain himself. "Please I-I can explain!" It had been all over the news that week about what Vlad had done almost completely destroying his reputation. Within the following week of me healing up in the hospital, I got a bunch of visitors from the students of Casper High who wanted to thank me for helping stand up against Vlad and his actions. "The first project should be getting our freedom to have technology in school, no uniforms, and allow open relationships."

I say writing some notes on a notepad before handing it to my right-hand in the student council: Jackson. "Agreed. The mayor had no right to take that away from us, especially since school restricts us of our freedom enough."

Jackson stated rolling his eyes as he grabbed the notepad and looked over my notes. "Alright, I can get on this right away, remember to actually rest (y/n) you've more than earned it," He tells me, getting up and opening up the door to reveal Danny, Sam, Tucker, and Logan. "Hey (y/n), what's going on?"

Danny asks walking up and brushing a few strands of hair out of my face before kissing my forehead and sitting down next to me. "Oh, you know the usual as student council president the work never ends." "You should be resting," Logan tells me crossing his arms and I roll my eyes with a smile.

"I am there were just a few things Jackson wanted to go over with me like what we're going to do now." "What are you doing?" Tuck asks and I answer with "Giving the students their technology back, no more uniforms, and allowing open relationships."

 I state, lightly squeezing Danny's hand with a smile. "Really?! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" Tucker shouts running up and hugging me. "You're also gonna wanna hear this: Vlad is setting up a city hall meeting to apologize and discuss what's next for the town, this'll be good," Sam stated crossing her arms with a smirk.

The day after I was realised from the hospital was Vlad's meeting and the whole town had come to hear what he had to say for himself. "By popular decree, I hereby rescind all previous anti-ghost restrictions," He says through his microphone showing that he was signing the document while the people cheered and clapped. "Gotta admit he's good." "Yesh, he's good but you two were better," Sam remarks with a smirk as Tucker chimes in. "Yeah, taking that blast forced Vlad to save his image by giving rid of those stupid laws and making the world safer for sweet technology again."

As Tucker started to kiss his PDA, Logan hugged me whispering "Just don't scare us like that again," I give a nod as Vlad addresses the crowd once again. "In addition, I'm going to rebuild the Nasty Burger, teens welcome, who's your favorite mayor now?!" "Wow, a little self-serving but another victory for our side all in all Danny I'd call it a draw."

Sam says and I nod as Danny says " Yeah I guess but there's only one problem with that though: whenever there's a draw there's bound to be re-match," I nod stating "Yeah but we can worry about that when it comes until then I'm just happy I can do this again," I cup his face in my hands and give him a smooch. When I pull back our friends were giving us a knowing smirk while Danny's face went red. "M-Me too..." He stuttered rubbing the nape of his neck with a small smile before I kiss him again.