The Ultimate Enemy: Part 4

Lancer opens the door and looks at us four suspiciously before closing the door and checking if the answers were still in the briefcase. He lets out a gasp once he sees the case was empty and starts to search for Jazz. "So it's a choice between Harvard, Yale, and Standford and I can't make up my mind," Jazz told her friends and they walked away without saying a word.

"So see you after school? No?" "Miss. Fenton, may I speak with you after school?" Lancer asked walking up to her. It was a little after school and Tucker was trying to hack into the medallion after we realized it could be plugged into. After typing on his PDA for a few minutes he tells us: "I can't seem to hack into it; it's really high tech." "Yeah, like it's from the future or something," Sam says as she examines it. "Well, speaking of the future I think it's time I started preparing for mine," Danny stated picking up his bag and pulling out the answers. "You mean cheat," Sam said. "I didn't say cheat." "You didn't say not cheat," Tuck chimes in as Danny facepalm. 

"Guys, c'mon I would've loved to spend the last month studying but I was fighting ghosts. Besides if you three think this test is so meaningless why do you even care if I cheat? Why shouldn't I open this up and study the answers huh?" All three of us give a side-eye.

"No answers? Well, that's all the answer I need." "Aren't you gonna say something?" Tuck asks Sam as she says "I'm his friend, not his mom. He wants to cheat he can cheat," They then turn to me. "I'm thinking, I'm thinking! He's got a point the C.A.Ts are pointless and that crosses out the only good reason not to cheat," I explain as Danny goes to peel of the sticker when our ghost sense goes off and we see a techno looking Skulker with Technus's face on the chest appear. 

Sam, Tucker, and I let out a sigh of relief before correcting ourselves. "I mean...Oh no a ghost." I quickly run out of the room and both Danny and I go ghost. Danny flies over to attack but he was soon slapped away. "Who are you supposed to be?" I question while helping Danny up. This was going to be a long week before Saturday isn't it? "I am Skulk-Tech 9.9. The future ghost world's greatest hunter."

"With it's greatest techno villain as his operating system." The two explain to us. "Skulker and Technus working together?" Danny asks causing Tuck to ask "Is that an ew or a yikes?" A bunch of claws appears as I say "Definitely a yikes," We phase-out of the room, grabbing Sam and Tucker before we were hit by the claws. Once those two were safe we phased back into Danny's room.

We jump out of the way of two claws forcing us to the ground when Danny grabs me and rolls us out of the way of a few more claws. We were then slapped by one into the wall. The claws then grabbed our necks and we were lifted to Skulk-Tech 9.9.

"Say goodbye ghost children," They tell us as one of the claws turns into a blade that they slowly moved towards us when their PDA started to beep. "Someone's hacking into the system? AGAIN? I thought we fixed that!" "We did, it must have accidentally synced up with somebody else's PDA!!!!!" We're let go as they up and away Tucker soon opening the door.

"Wow, I could still hack into his operating system with my handheld computer. I dunno whether that's exciting or depressing." (It's sad)"C'mon, follow me!" Danny shouts as he flies up, all three of us giving him a blank stare as Tuck says "We'll walk," After they left I fly up after Danny and Skulk-Tech 9.9 as we fly over the school. "So you're saying Danny stole the C.A.T test answers? But how?" Jazz asks Mr. Lancer who had told her all he knows. "I don't know unless your brother or anyone he knows gained the ability to turn invisible and reach through solid objects," Jazz gulps as she thought of our ghost haves. 

"But Mr. Lancer you still have no proof Danny took the test answers." "Fair enough, he has up until the test to return the answers... BUT if he cheats, I won't just fail him, I'll destroy his future." (When you actually think about it Lancer did destroy his future he brought his family to the Nasty Burger and then Sam, and Tucker went there to make them leave)

"What are you waiting for? Activate the Purple Back Gorilla override." "Don't tell me how to do my job!" Danny shoots an ectoblast at the two causing them to destroy the already destroyed Nasty Burger causing the heat to rise. They fly back up into the sky. "Activating Phantom Palm Perbaler." Skulk-Tech 9.9 raises his palm shoots a ray sending Danny back before being hit again forcing him to detransform. Letting out a gasp I fly down to help him when he goes ghost again.

'You're shorting out my powers?!" He asks in shock. "Indeed, that power might not work on either of you in the future but we had a feeling it would work on you here." "The future?" We both question while Skulk-Tech 9.9 laughs at our 'ignorance'. "Haha, I love it! You two are much more powerless than that other Phantom and (s/n) that we have to deal with."