Frightmare: Part 3

"Oh, man...That was private..." Danny trails off, his face flushing red. " Dreams are the gateway to the subconscious," Nocturnes states as he sends an ectoblast towards Danny who shoots his own as a counter-attack. The blast sends Danny tumbling towards the floor when the dust cleared out he could feel his body be lifted up before being thrown into a wall. "My army will keep the world asleep so that I may remain all-powerful." "That's all you do? Is put people to sleep? Are you sure you're not a teacher?"

Danny asks, using his ecto energy to cut through Nocturne and he flew through him to get some distance but watched in shock as he pulled himself back together. "Sleepwalkers form!" He demands, and Danny turns around to see more of the sleepwalkers appear. "As you will see dreams also fuel my sleepwalkers. We are unstoppable." "This is where I say dream on," Danny says blasting sleepwalkers away with one big blast.

Again the sleepwalkers are called and they start raining from above, tackling Danny into the ground with a dog pile. With shaky arms, Danny manages to lift all of them up and blast them with his ice rays from the eyes before shattering them with his fists.

 "You know with the entire town dreaming I can do this all day," Nocturne says, earning a glare from Danny as he challenges the ghost. "Yeah? Me too." "Really? I believe this is where I say dream on," Sleepwalkers' hands phase up and grab Danny's ankles and before he can blast them away more come and grab his arms and he was soon swarmed in a group hug of sleepwalkers.

 "Times up Danny Phantom. I promise your sleep will be much deeper this time and by deeper, I mean permanent nap time," He charges up a shot to hit Danny when he speaks up saying "Must be nice getting others to fight your battles, not so nice when they lose," Again he lets the cold take over for a moment and a light flashes, freezing the ghosts.

A moment they're blasted away with a big ecto energy blast. "Time to hibernate!" Danny shouts charging at Nocturne, flying over his head to avoid a swipe. As Nocturne turns around to face him, Danny kicks him back and shoves his fist into Nocturne's body soon freezing him into place and shattering him.

"Sweet dreams! Now to wipe out those sleepwalkers, to battle an army I'll need one of my own," Danny mumbles as he flies away, unaware that Nocturne had melted out and reformed himself back together. "You cannot stop me, ghost child, I might be weakened but once I recharge your nightmare will truly begin!" At Tucker's house, Danny looked at Tucker with crossed arms as he thought out loud. "Okay, how do I remove that headset without lighting myself up like a Christmas tree? Wait a minute...Something obviously woke me up and knocked this thing off me question is what?"

 His thought then turns to his dreams where he recalls me telling him I love him. "Woah! That'd a do it...Ok, I don't need to risk getting socked to remove this thing, I just need to shock Tucker in his dream. No big deal I've overshadowed Tucker before just slip inside and uh...Get inside his dream, no sweat! Look out Tucker I'm coming in," Danny says, his face flushing red again before he focused on the task at hand.

Danny's face drops as he looks at the expensive-looking house that was surrounded by all sorts of cars, boats, and planes. "Nice Tuck, even your dreams have style," He phases into the house and enters the living room where he sees Tuck sitting on the couch with two Stars as he asked "Can I interest either of you ladies in a beverage? Say chocolate milk?" (Yes) Tuck clicks a button on his remote as a fridge appears holding nothing but containers of chocolate milk.

"That will be all Fenton," He soon says looking at Danny who was vacuuming the floor. "Yes sir." "Wait, I'm the janitor?" Danny asks with a raised eyebrow. "Now for some ambiance," He presses another button and music starts playing. "Hate to cramp your style dude...Actually no I don't," Danny says flying up to Tuck who was kissing Star 1's hand as he placed his hand on Tuck's shoulder and he turns around. "I can't neglect you my pet," He starts making kissing noises towards Danny as he asks in an annoyed tone "Seriously? I'm your janitor?!" Tuck screams as his body jolts up, the helmet breaks and Danny comes out. 

"What happened? Oh man, I just had the worse nightmare ever!" "Actually, you're now in a worse one come on, we gotta free the others! And just so you know I don't do windows," Danny and Tuck had come to my house first; looking me over Tuck reaches for the helmet only to get shocked. "Oops, probably should've told you about that my bad. Don't touch anything else, now that I know how to do this, it'll only take a second."

Danny says looking down at me. "Why aren't you going in?" Tuck asks after a few moments pass and Danny's cheeks turn pink. "I'm a little anxious to enter (y/n)'s dream world, I feel like I'm about to invade her privacy," Danny admits, rubbing the back of his neck and Tucker gives him a look.

"Are you sure you're not just worried about what's she's dreaming about? Or who she's dreaming about?" He asks with a smug look and Danny's eyes widen, his face redding more. "I'm going! I'm going!"