B i l a n g LXXXIV

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAIN VIOLENCE, BLOOD AND KILLINGS THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR YOUNG AND SENSITIVE PERSON.

THANK YOU :)

"You're desiring something that isn't for you!" I saw the Emperor's mouth flooding with blood. His crimson eyes is mocking the first prince.

Even in his death he thinks of the prince as a joke.

"Thank you very much for the throne father." The prince said as he walk passed by Emperor. He sat on the throne holding his sword. Blood around the main place scattered with dead bodies. The Emperor is now kneeling on the prince because of his injury.

"Not because you have the throne doesn't mean you can have everything C-cailevi!" The Emperor shouted. I look at the crown prince besides me. He's holding sword tightly as if he's trying to stop himself from something. Anger and frustration is very evident on the young prince's face as he watch his older brother and the king infront if him. "You lowly blood. Y-you think having the throne m-means power? Y-you have responsibility-- a big r-responsibility..reason why I didn't choose you.."

The King cough blood. Sitting on the throne the prince is just looking at the Emperor with no humor or anything.

His eyes were very different when it comes to lady Arthia. It's as if he has a lot of patience with him everytime he'll look at lady Arthia but when she's looking at someone that is not lady Arthia it seems like he doesn't have time or he's not pleased with anyone.

"You're greedy and greed will lead you into your own d-downfall! You'll be the downfall of t-this Empire!" The Emperor tries to stand up but he failed. More blood leak on his body. "This kingdom won't do good with a greedy king l-like yo--" Before he could even finish his words I felt the liquid splash on my face.

Head of the Empero-- late Emperor went down on the stairs bouncing.

On every bounce, blood will leak. It stopped infront of me. Eyes of the Emperor looking at me made me tremble.

I move away. I feel like my stomach turned upside down.

I was about to vomit when I heard the Crown Prince shout.

"All hail to the new E-emperor of Guibàsh!" I saw him kneel infront of prince Cailevi but his hands are close in fist. "M-may the peace of Guibàsh bless Your Highness!"

Tonight, it's not only the throne that is taken away from prince Luxius.

Lady Arthia who he cherish the most, she lost her. I saw how Prince Luxius look at lady Arthia since he was younger. He look at her like lady Arthia is his salvation, like lady Arthia is his escape in his suffocated world.

Maybe lady Arthia isn't for prince Luxius, just like how the throne was taken away from him.

When he stood up I saw how he looked away when a tear escaped his eye. It wasn't a tear for the throne he lost, it was for the lady he never have.

"Clean everything and appoint every person who contributed a lot." The first command of the new Emperor.

Everyone, the Duke, the third prince, the little Arthia-- Theodore and the other knights bowed before him.

I can't help but to look at the third prince. It was never easy witnessing everything. I witness how people suffer around lady Arthia but I did nothing to help them because I was never told to.

The only thing I could do is to protect the lady. Everyone thought that spoiling her will make her stay with them..

"Caesar.." I looked at the duke when his hand landed on my shoulder. His bloodshot eye reminds me of how much she love lady Cecilà. I who knows nothing also witnessed that. "Travel to Elvish and see how are the ladies doing. They'll be back as soon as everything settled." I nodded and look at the new Emperor on the throne. He's sitting there looking far but the bloodlust on his eyes never left.

You wouldn't think that this person is inlove.

I left the Empire with that state. And when I came to the next small Empire.. Elvish. It's already night time again.

I went to the main palace but before I could enter, I saw a familiar lady.

Holding her stomach as she look on the moon above her. Her purple hair is dancing with wind. She caress it a little before sighing still looking at the moon.

Unconciously my eyes drifted on the bright moon. It is red blood.

My eyes again look at my lady.

An agressive lady who shows nothing but wrath. Everyone thought that spoiling her is everything but truth is the only thing that the lady needs is simple..

No one thought and dared of it..

Even I, I wouldn't dare.

I stayed there looking at her for a long time until she turn around. I followed her without any sound.

I smiled, I hope the new Emperor will be able to do that for her.

This agressive lady needs a hug.

••