B i l a n g XVI

I look at Theodore who's busy learning swordmanship with Caesar. I actually asked Caesar to teach Theodore instead of me so they are the one who's practicing.

I don't know why Caesar isn't practicing with Laissè knights nor see him talking to his comrades. Maybe he's an outcast?

He's too handsome to be an outcast though, well I know nothing after all.

"My Lady!" I can even hear Den from afar. She's like a dog running to greet his master but she looks a little bit uneasy.

"What's the matter?" I sip on my pomelo juice.

"H-his highness, Prince Luxius is here with His highness, Price Sansebastian." She said chasing her breathe and there I see the two Prince from the Mansion walking towards our directions.

"P-repare tea." I don't know why I felt nervous. "Caesar can you practice elsewhere, I just have visitors here." I said then stood up.

Caesar nod.

"Sister why are you meeting them?" Theodore ran to me and held my skirt.

"You stink, go to Caesar ang practice!" Bugaw ko sa bug. He just look at me so I glared at him, he just shut up and followed Caesar.

The two young prince looks all mighty walking in heat of the sun towards me.

"Greetings." I bowed while holding my skirt, a proper way to greet higher ranks. "May the peace within Guibàsh bless you." The right way to greet a royalty in Guibàsh Empire.

"Its been a while Lady Arthia." Luxius said then smirked at me before walking toward me and held my hands. He was about to kiss my hand when Prince Sansebastian push him.

"I was actually waiting for your respose Lady Laissè, I hope you're feeling well now and can visit me at my palace anytime soon." He said without beating around the bush then give me a kiss on my hand.

"Thank you for your concern Your Highness. Because of your concern I immediately feel better--"

"You were sick?!" Prince Luxius asked then take my hand from Prince Sansebastian.

"Im fine now Your highness."

I saw Lilliane with her made who's holding tea set behind her walking toward here. She even got herself a parasol that match her outfit.

She greeted the Princes as the maid prepared the teas on the table at the gazebo where I was sitting just a minute ago.

"If you mind, I prepared a tea for the Princes and my sister to enjoy." She said all politely and stole a glimpse from Luxius.

They looked at each other so Lilliane immediately look away and blushed.

And swear I had hard rime trying to supress my laugher. This little kid trying to seduce her future fiancè.

I felt someone watching me so I look at Sansebastian who's literally observing me.

"Shall we take a sit and enjoy the tea that my dear sister prepared for the Princes?" I asked.

We sitted at the circled table and the maid pour us tea.

"Do you mind if my sister join us?" I asked and move a bit to the Princes infront of me. "She looks like she wanted to join." I whispered. They both wrinkled their forehead.

So I smiled sweetly at them.

"Join us sister!" I called her like a dog. She immediately ran to us and sat besides Luxius.

Luxius looks uncomfortable.

Why?

You'll fall for her sooner or later anyways.

"So what brings the two Princes in our Mansè?" I asked. "I believe the Marquis is out for his business today."

"You really talk like a lady, Lady Laissè." Prince Sansebastian said.

"I'll think that as a compliment, and please do call me Arthia, you're being to formal Prince Sansebastian." I said. They all looks shock with what I said. "Oh, I didn't mean to--"

"I-its fine!" Prince Sansebastian look away. "You can just call me Sanse, 'Prince' is a little bit too much."

What?

"If that's what the Prince desires." I said.

"How about me?" I look at Luxius. "You can call me Lux too!" Luxius said.

"My, I feel like the two Princes are my older brothers." I said then laugh. "It's a pleasure."

Do I talk like a lady that much?

Why I feel like I don't talk like my age?

I look at Lilliane who's dumbfounded and like she's out of the place.

"Say, S-sanse." I shuttered. Gosh. "Lux, what's brings you here?" I asked. "Do you want to play with us?" I hate what I just said.

I even blushed for hell's sake!

"I actually came here to talk about us." Sanse said seriously said as if he's not talking to a twelve year old kid.

"P-pardon?"

"About marriage--"

"Brother!" Luxius stood up. "Im the one who's gonna marry Arthia!" He looks furious. "I told you before I-i like h-her." Luxius look at me.

My.

I look at Lilliane who's about to cry.

What is happenning?

"She'll marry me Luxius." Sanse said with determination.

I heard Lilliane's sobs besides me, but I can't think of anything right  now.

It's not a dream isn't it?

I rejected them before, knowing that they are just fooling around with a kid like me but are they serious and ready to fight each other because of me right now?

Oh my God, this isn't suppose to be happening.

••