B i l a n g XXVIII

"That Marquis is a great supporter of your father so it'll be hard to have business with him." Sir Brandon said. I look at the huge manse infront of us which we'll enter.

"What's so good about him?" I asked.

As we come closer to the mansion's drive entrance I saw a little girl running to the garden on the East side of the manse.

Her bluish-purple hair got my eyes.

"His clan contribute a lot in a war when in reign of your grand grandfather."

"Alright uncle, I'll trust you." The Kalesa's door open as the servants greet us altogether with the Marquis.

"May the peace of Guibàsh bless you." I just nod.

"Greetings Marquis Thoedorest Laissè." I tap my uncle's shoulder.

"Your house has a great garden of rose." I said to the Marquis. "Would you mind if I wander for a bit?" The Marquis looks shock but nod after. I look at Uncle who looks shock too.

"Don't tell him anything yet." I whispered to uncle. He's confuse but still nod.

I look at the Marquis.

"Then if you please excuse me."

"Let a servant--"

"No need." I said then immediately walk to the East garden.

In field of red roses it's is easy to look for a purple hair.

"Oh I remember milady, its your birthday soon. What would you like?" I look at the small girl with purple hair walking towards my direction.

"The world." She said without thinking, I automatically smiled without me knowing it.

"My l-lady that's treason!"

"Will you tell me to the Emperor then?" She asked without any sign of fear.

There's something more in this kid.

"Very well then, you'll be my accomplice." I smiled more, she looks serious but she's obviously joking. She even laugh but her laugh stop when she met my eyes. "Who are you?" I asked. She becomes wary, I walk  towards her.

"You're planning treason at your young age, how funny." I said.

"I said who are you?" She asked like she's the most stragest kid in the world.

"Levi." I said, she wrinkled her forehead as if she's thinking.

"Levi?" She confirmed, I smile and nod slowly.

"And yours?"

"A-arthia."

Arthia.

"Arthia. I'll be waiting for you to grow up and plan our treason." I said then turn around. She might see me smiling and won't take me seriously.

I immediately walk back to the main entrance and enter the mansion. The Marquis and Uncle is talking, I got their attention.

"You really have a nice garden." I said.

"It was my dead wife's." I nod.

"The girl with a purple hair." I said. "Is she your daughter?" The Marquis laughed.

"I guess she is." I raise my brow.

"Can't I not go?" I asked Sir Brandon when he told me that I have to go frontlines.

"You don't want to?" He asked. "You have no reason to stay here Levi." He said. "Your father isn't dying yet." I bit my lower lip.

"I can't leave."

"Is it the young lady?" I look at him. "That kid, you'll forget about her, you're just amused." I look at my hand.

I'm amused? I am.

"You can't get a hold of her anyway, she's only 9 years old, 8 years more for her coming of age so what's stopping you?" He sighed. "You have to get out of your father's sight and gain support without him, since he's not so fond of you." He massage his nose as if he's stress out because of me.

"I might die." I said.

"You're scared of dying now?" Umiling ako.

"I think I just made a promise with a little girl uncle." I not even sure. Uncle shook his head.

"Just come back alive Levi, I'm counting on you. Don't get distracted."

"Put her first." I look at Caesar behind me. He's done with his reports about that little girl. I know it's right but, I'm curious.

What made her think that way?

"Pardon?" He asked.

"Don't make me repeat myself."

"But you're going frontline therefore--"

"Let him Caesar." I look at my Uncle, he's shaking his head.

I look at the ribbon that kid gave me.

I shall come back, alive.

"Did the Duke Ariesè receive my package?" I asked the knight who is incharge of coming back and fort from frontlines to the Capital.

"Yes your highness. I also told him that it is for the Lady of House Laissè." I nod. I look at the purple moon infront of me.

Are you looking at same moon too, Lady
Arthia, which eyes are full of hatred?

Time passed by slowly, eight years I ended the war and conquer countries.

I watch the young lady with a purple hair, from up here while she's dancing with my brother, she's raising her brow as if she doesn't like what's happenning. I smiled.

She looks irritated, like when I first met her.

I've finally come to meet you again.

She look up, our eyes met but she look away as if she didn't see me. I smiled.

You've grown, now that I can see you, you're making me more curious, Tia.