My Characters Mental Health

Hi! :>

I want to explain the feelings and mental health of my characters because I wrote them that way and I feel like you need to know their mental state :) (Just to probably reason their actions hehe)

Before everything, please do take care of your mental health. If you're reading this, please love yourself more and take good care of yourself 'cause you deserve everything good.

Arthia is a sociopath, she lacks conscience and she only think for herself. She's also a psychopath, like I said, she only think of herself and loses her rationality very often. Everything was because of her past life. Arthia is also a psychopath and sociopath on her first life, she didn't change after having second chance in life. (The only thing that changed was her capability of love, she lost affections after all what happened to her). Arthia is incapable of love, meaning she did not love Cailevi, she liked the idea of him. She's liked the idea of finally having someone on her side. (But she cared for the people around her on her second life. She was broken when she lost her new found family.) She did not love Cailevi even after coming back on the last chapter. (She really like Levi-- no, it's more than "like", but I can't call it love.)

(Arthia isn't supposed to come back on the ending but I think it would be too tragic so.. :>)

Cailevi has a childhood trauma. He was discarded and didn't receive any love from both of his parents. I also don't know if Cailevi's mother loved him. (I don't really know huhu.) He did not receive any love making him not to know how to give love, but he knows he love Arthia. He's capable of love even without receiving any of it. Cailevi is also a sociopath and a psychopath just like Arthia. They aren't really good for each other. (I think it's good that's it's one sided love since it'll be too toxic for the both of them.)

I know the two of them deserves better knowing their traumas but Arthia will probably just hurt Cailevi and knowing Cailevi, he'll let Arthia. It's not healthy :((

Cecilà is depressed. She found the meaning of life when she was transmitted to the story (Arthia's world). She found Brandon and it made her want to live. She has Schizophrenia, since she was transmitted into a book, it is hard for her to define what is reality and what is not. In Cecilà's real life, she has social anxiety, she only has herself. When Cecilà came back to reality, she was depressed again making her take her own life (It's very serious). She was lucky she came back to Brandon.

The other characters are probably the normal people in this story but it doesn't mean that their mental health is very healthy.

That's all, thank you :>

••