B i l a n g LXXXVII

"What's that?" I watch the bright sky above me. I can hear explosions from somewhere there an explosion on the sky that lits it up. It's harmless.

I frowned when I felt my stomach.

"It's magic." Someone answered me. "It's called fireworks in my world." I hated myself for feeling comforted with her calm voice.

I shook my head and face her. Her apologetic face greeted me. I smiled faintly at her.

I walked passed by her and went to my bed. The explosions outside calmed down.

"I'm sorry Arthia. I-i crossed the line."

I didn't answer or look at her. She left my room that not having nothing from me.

I almost fall. I thought I have became the old Arthia again. The one who died while wanting affection.

Too blinded by revenge, I am now here. I can't back down or turn back time. I don't plan to.

Wrath and greed brought me here.

I glanced at the main palace of Guibàsh. Everyone seems busy.

I look at my stomach. The baby isn't yet showing. I spent a week in Elvish and now the child is four months old.

"There's a banquet?" I asked someone but lady Cecilà who heard me I asnwered. She'a waiting for the duke who's approaching her from distant.

"Coronation of the new Emperor and Empress." She said. "Brandon!" She giggled and cling in the Duke neck. I bowed at the Duke when he look at me. He just nodded.

"How are you?" He asked gently. Nilagay nya sa likod ng tainga ni lady Cecilà ang ilan nitong bulok. I looked away. I saw Theodore waving at me. I nodded at him. He went to me running with his assistant following me.

My eyes passed by the bug and greeted Luxius. He has thinned, his both hands behind him. He smiled and nodded at me. I went to him but the bug stopped. He grab the hem of my skirt.

"It's been a while sis!" I nodded at him. He followed me towards Luxius, still holding the hem of my skirt.

"Luixius." I said.

She smiled at me.

"Greetings lady Arthia." His formality reminds me that he is the crown prince. I thought Levi will get rid of him? Why is he still here? Not that I don't want him to be alive..I remember asking Levi to spare his life.

"Why are you here?" I asked. He laugh at me but it's force. I know him, he's been following since then so I know when he is faking things or what.

Did Levi and him talked? Nagkasundo ba sila? How about Sanse?

"I heard you were sick?" He asked. "How's your vacation?" He sounded like he is convincing himself on something. "You're brows almost met each other lady Arthia!"

I frowned more. He chuckled, his bright red eyes shines with the sun's reflection.

"I'm carrying a child." I told him. He stopped laughing. He's startled. "It's Levi's child." I said. I felt Theodore's grip tighten on my skirt. Luxius slowly nodded.

"You're what?" I almost jump in shock when I heard a cold voice from behind.

"Greetings your excellency."

I look at lady Clair. I immediately met her furious eyes.

"Liar." She accused me. I shook my head. "You came here to announce that you have the Emperor's child when you're not the wife?" Her eyes widened as she speaks and I can feel her anger. "That just makes you a bitch.."

"Ma'am!" Theodore shouted.

"I don't plan to make Levi responsible if that's what you are thinking. I don't want the throne--"

"Who would believe you?!" Lady Cecilà and Duke Ariese went to us. "Your eyes is shouting greed! Sure you want your son to be the heir of the Emperor!"

I wrinkled my forehead on her stupid accusations.

"Think whatever you want to think lady Clair." My plan is already settled and I plan to follow it.

I won't asked for anything anymore pagkatapos ng paghihiganti ko.

I'll die like i'm supposed to.

But to my horror. Lady Clair pulled out a sword from one of his knight and point it on me. I fell on the ground.

The fire around me made the night feel so hot. I can feel my heart raising so fast. I can feel the stab on my chest.

"Lady Clair!" I gasped for air when I heard the Duke shouted. Caesar is infront of me blocking the sword and my view to lady Clair.

There's no fire! Not blood leaking from my mouth or a stab on my body!

"I won't let you fool my son Arthia!" She shouted. "You should die before you give birth to another demon like you!"

Lady Clair's word was like the mirror of my father's words before my death on my previous life.

"S-sister!" I glanced at Theodore when I heard his concern voice. He squatted besides me. "Y-you're bleeding!"

••