B i l a n g XVII

I saw Lilliane ran away with her hand on her face trying to stop her tears while the two Prince is glaring at each other.

Nothing is sinking in.

"A-are t-the Prince serious right now?" They can't be joking right?

I remember the two Prince being the serious type and Sansebastian is not a child anymore while Luxius is bound to be marry off with Lilliane.

Why are they fighting over me?

Is this real?

So what?

I don't plan to get married in this lifetime anyways so better reject them in the beginning right?

"I-i remember being clear with the two P-prince that Im too young to be thinking about marriage." I said trying to pick my self up.

Im really dumbfounded this time.

They both look at me.

"Don't you like to secure your place Arthia?" Luxius asked.

"And y-your bound to marry my sister Prince Luxius." I said.

"The Emperor my father rejected your father's proposal about me and your sister because I told my father that I like you." I look at Luxius.

Really?

"That doesn't mean she wants to marry you." Sanse said with firm voice.

"I-im sorry but I don't really plan to get married." I said then look at them straight in the eyes.

"I can give you everything Arthia, just accept me." Sanse said with so much  sincerety.

I look at him.

"What do you mean everything?"

Good I gained back my thoughts.

"What do you want?" He asked proudly. I don't know but I laughed.

"A doll." I said trying to act like a kid I am.

He bit his lower lip and look away. My, he looks handsome as  if he's trying to seduce me, but he's just trying to stop his laughter.

"I c-can give you thousand of doll and doll house if you'll just ask me." He said.

"I can give you a real house with a lot of dolls inside!"

Wow really?

They're like asking their a kid for a little favor.

Well to tell you, I may look like a kid but Im already 18 years old in the inside.

"I want more than that actually." I said, half true.

"What is it?" Luxius asked.

"I want more than what you can give." I said, they wrinkled their forehead. I'm sure they are just conflicted with their feelings and its just a simple infatuation or they just feel competitive with each other.

Knowing Luxius who's head over heels with Lilliane before I died and Sanse who's happily married and busy in Government affair.

They'll get over me in the mean time.

"If you marry me you'll gain a Princess title, isn't fun?" I almost laughed, does Luxius really think he's talking to a kid?

Well if I'm my actual age I might want to marry Luxius with his title proposal.

Every girl dreams to be a Princess anyways.

"Really I want more than that." I said, fooling with them.

"Y-you want the throne don't you?" I look at Sanse who realized a thing. I smiled.

"Maybe?" I asked teasing them.

They both  look shocked, after a minute Luxius determination came back.

"Then marry me, I'll become the Emperor!" I smiled and stood up.

"I actually want something more than that." I'm ready to leave. "I want the world in hand." I said. "And it look likes the two Prince can't give it to me." I said, then bow my head. "If you may excuse me." I said then turn around to walk away.

"I can give you the world Arthia!" I heard Luxius' voice.

I continue walking and reach the entrance of the garden when someone held my arms.

I look at it with irritation.

"Marry me, I'm a prince and capable of anything." Sanse said seriously.

"I'm afaraid I'll reject you for the third time Your highness." I said.

"I-i like y-you." He said then look away.

"Im just a kid." I said reminding him that I'm just a twelve years old girl.

"I-i know, that's why I hated myself for liking a kid who doesn't give a damn about me." Is this a confession from a Prince?

"Then stop liking me." I said.

"I-i can't." He said. "I'll pursue you Lady Laissè, no matter what, even if I fight with the world, I'll have you for my self." I suddenly got angry so I harshly pull my arms.

"Im not a toy for you to have." I said. "And I don't like to be any of the Princes' wife." I said. "I'm more than what you see, Prince Sansebastian." I came back to my polite tone.

"If I become the Crown Prince will you marry me?" He's really determine huh?

Let's play with him.

"I'll think about it." He look at me with shock so I smirked.

Even if he become the Crown Prince I won't marry him. I don't plan to get involve with Politics. I just want to have my revenge, that's all.