B i l a n g LXXVIII

"Your complexion isn't good milady. Do you want to go to the manse or take a rest on the guest's room?" I shook my head. I'm sitting on the ground, behind me is bushes. I let the heavy gown lie on the ground as I try to grab my knee.

I succeeded, I didn't woke up from my death to fail anyway.

The wind blew my hair a little. I look at the light from the banquet. I heard faint laughs from there.

I don't want to move. I feel lazy and sentimental at the same time. Caesar was about to vanished again but I called his name.

"Caesar." I whispered without looking at him.

"Yes milady?" He asked in a formal tone.

"You're not actually a knight of Laisse, aren't you?" He wasn't able to answer right away so I continue talking. "You're Levi's knight." I whispered.

If Caeaar is a Laisse knight, he won't defy Lilibeth just to protect me and he won't be here anymore. When I left the manse he followed me without questions and hesitation.

No one actually tried to be my knight before I died. No one wants to protect me. I don't know if they're scared of me or they don't really care about the lady of the house because there's another lady,with good manners. Basically, all I have before is Den and I killed her. Now that I want her alive, she dared to die.

"Why's Duke Ariesè helping Levi?" I asked out of nowhere. I'm trying not to be sentimental. I might ask Caesar if he ever love and i'm trying to avoid that. Hell! We've been talking about that stupid thing for the whole week! I'm sick of it.  "They're not relative but the Duke is willing to offer his life for Levi." I said.

"The Duke didn't offered his life to the prince." My eyes shifted to Caesar. He look away, he looks shock with what he said but he continue while looking at the lights far drom us. "The Duke offered support and loyalty."

"Loyalty.." I whispered. I can't help but to laugh sarcastically. "Why?"

"The Duke was the opposite of the Prince and the Duke once desired to be like the prince."

"You know a lot." I said, he didn't speak again and just cough, he realized now what he just said. Maybe Caesar is actually talkative but he has no one to talk to? Lady Cecilà and Caesar should meet each other.

Loyalty?

Den was loyal to me, sure she is.

"How about you Caesar, to whom are you loyal?" I asked. Matagal muli bago sya nakasagot. I look again at the moon while waiting for his answer. The moon never lets the sky became dark, the moon and his stars.

"I'm serving the Duke." He said.

"It didn't answer my question!" I said laughing. He stayed there, not moving. Sure this is not the first time he saw me laughing, like I said, he's always there.

I was laughing while hugging my knees when I saw a familiar eyes approaching us. His white suit compliment his white-red hair, ombre. His serious face made me want to look more at his perfect sculpted face. Maybe he is the definition of a fine gentleman. I can't balme him, he's a royalty. Royal blood run through his veins.

"Tia." Instead of looking at him I look besides me but Caesar isn't there anymore. I smiled, I didn't hear his footsteps, it's always like that. "Why are you sitting there?" Slowly, I look up at Levi. He's serious face stayed.

His eyes drifted my on hand. Unconciously, I hid it and look at his crimson eyes.

"You know I married Kleigh for convinience right?" He gently asked. What are you saying now Levi? Ofcourse I know!

"I know." I simply said and look away when I smelled his familiar scent. It's making my heart race so fast and I can't control it! "So you better go to your wife and enjoy your night." I said without a humor. I let go of my knees. The wind blows again, it's swayed some of Levi's hair that is starting to fall, it was brushed up before.

"It sounds like a curse." I glared at him with what he said but he's still serious. "I heard you're sick. Do you want to go home?" I flinched when he squat infront of me and place his warm hand on my neck. He saw that i'm startled so he moved a little. "I bring you hom--"

"I said you should enjoy your night!" I shouted out of irriation. He looks shock with my burst out so I pushed him and stand up with the heavy gown. He didn't even move a little. When I'm standing infront of him, he look up at me and slowly stand up.

"We need to do something with your atittude, palala ka na nang palala." My eyes widened with what he said. My heart is racing so fast in irritation. I thought he was joking but his face is deadly serious. I tried to push him he didn't even move.

"Levi!" I shouted his name out of irritation. I don't care if people will hear me. How dare Levi intervene with how I act?

Now that he is married he is doing this to me. Unlike before he never defy me! Does he think he cane replace me with Lady Inos?

Instead of bursting out I unconciously look down as I try to calm myself. No one will help me besides myself. I inhaled and exhale. He's watching me calm my self.

I do really feel tired today and Levi isn't in his usual self today just because he got married.

When I look up at his crimson eyes I see gentleness on it. I stopped, did I just read Levi?

I looked away.

"I feel sick. I'm going home Levi." Mahinang saad ko at umiwas ng lakad sa kanya. Nilagpasan ko sya but he grabbed my arms and pulled me to him. Hindi naging sabagal ang malaking gown ko at nayakap nya pa rin akong ng mahigpit.

"Still you."

••