B i l a n g LXXII

"Sis!"

"Yes?" I boredly look at Theodore. He happily walks to me and grab my skirt.

"Gwapo mo talaga bata!" Theodore look at the lady behind us.

"Yes?" He asked at lady Cecilà. I look at Aira who is bowing to me.

"Prepare my tea at the garden and then my bathe." I said.

"Where are you going?" Lady Cecilà and the bug asked at the same time so I look at them.

"Really?" They look at each other, lady Cecilà laugh while the bug just look at her without a humor. I rolled my eyes to  the two, they followed me me to garden so I look at them.

Theodore isn't a friendly type. I think the only person he likes in the whole empire is me. I rolled my eyes, what will happent to this bug if i'm gone? Will he survive?

When I look at lady Cecilà, she's is closing her eyes as if she is tired. Sure she'll get tired, ang dami nyang pinamili. We only spent half day, for goodness' sake she shopped like there's no tomorrow! Dinaig pa ako.

When my tea came, Aira poured on my cup and also to the cup of the two. I sipped and look at the garden.

"So where will you go?" I look at lady Cecilà.

"I'll go to Levi's palace."

"Why?" I almost didn't finish my sentence.

"Probably.." I glanced at her. "None of you business." Her eyes widened as she gave me her stupid open mouth reaction. I look at the bug who's silently watching us.

"I'll go with you." Lady Cecilà said and smirked.

"Me too!" I closed my eyes tightly.

Am I baby sitting kids today?

"No." I said.

"What will do you there?" I looked at lady Cecilà when she gave me a teasing tone. "Are you jealous because he is getting married?" She asked. "Baka magwala ka." I rolled my eyes.

"I have decency that you don't." She gasped with what I said.

"Wow!" I just shook my head and finish my tea. I went to take a bath and wore the new dress I bought. A balloon one, my usual style. I smiled when I looked pretty on it.

My hair is is with half pony and i'm wearing minimalist necklace.

"You don't have to go with me." I said to Aira, she's not Den.

I bit my lower lip and walk out of my room with my hand on my skirt. I saw the bug waiting on the stair. He smiled at me and walk to me then grab my skirt like he always does. I gasped when I saw lady Cecilà wearing a balloon skirt and grand jewelries. Does she think she's going to a banquet? And who told them that I'll go with them?!

"What are you wearing lady Cecilà?" I asked when I passed by her, no plan on wasting my time.

"A dress!" She said and even swirl. I sighed and shook my head. We rode the same kalesa. Lady Cecilà kept on talking while i'm just looking at her, the bug besides me is busy looking outside. Who is she talking to?

"Nandoon kaya si lady Clair?" She asked. She finally got my attention.

"Why did you asked?"

"To show off!" She chuckled.

"What?" I asked. What does she mean show off? Did she wear a grand dress to show that she's better than lady Clair? Why?

She pouted and rolled her eyes like a kid. "Brandon is supposed to fall inlove with lady Clair buti nalang dumating ako sa buhay nya!" She said proudly.

I rolled my eyes.

"How about you?" She asked. "You're wearing your normal style, you don't plan to intimitate lady Inos?" I looked at her.

"Why would I?" I asked.

"Wow, you're actually not territorial huh?" I raised on of my brow to her.

"You're sprouting nonsense, quiet." I said when I saww the grand gate on Levi's palace. I look around his huge garden and the people seems busy.

"Wow, wedding of the century talaga!" I ignored lady Cecilà and look around.

The boring garden is decorated with white flowers, there's also tables scattered. I wrinkled my forehead. They'll have a banquet in the garden and not in a banquet hall?

"Is this a garden wedding?" I looked at lady Cecilà. I did not speak and went outside of the kalesa, the bug even guided me. The busy servant look at me when I went out. My eyes immediately caught lady Clair. She's talking to the person who's holding a paper and pen but when she noticed me she look at me. There are servants behind her.

"Mother Clair!" Our gaze broke when a familiar voice called her. I saw lady Inos walking towards lady Clair with a huge smile on her face.

"Oh wow!" I heard lady Cecilà. "Is that the bride?" She asked. "Oh, look at that lady, she looks old!" She chuckled. "Is that lady Clair?" I nodded and started walking towards lady Clair to greet her. "Gosh, can't belive i'm now prettier than her! Old hag!" She laughed, I heard the bug trying to supress his laughters.

I bit my lower lip.

Lady Cecilà is nosy talking nonsense.

When my presence reach the two, they looked at me. I bowed a little.

"Greetings your excellency." I said. Lady Cecilà copied me while the bug just bowed. "And lady Inos."

"Cailevi is getting married, why are you still lurking around here?" I was caught off guard with her blunt question. I smiled to hide my shock.

"I'm just here to visit your excellency, I mean no harm to the bride and to the prince." I said and look around. "I'm actually excited for your wedding." I said to lady Inos. She smiled at me.

"Hello." I heard lady Cecilà behind us, the two ladies look behind me.

"This is lady Cecilà.." I stopped when I realized I don't have her surname. "She's a foreigner and Duke Brandon's fiancèè."

"Oh my gosh."

"You look familiar." I look at lady Clair. Lady Cecilà just giggled and look at lady Clair as if she didn't talked behind her back.

"If you please excuse me." I said and vowed. We have no business anyway, and I don't like them.

"Where are you going?" Lady Clair asked in a strict tone. When I look at her, it looks like she knows where i'm going. I smiled and about to answer her when I heard Levi behind me.

"Tia."

"Cai!" Lady Inos giggled and walked pass by me, I followed her using my head just to see her hug Levi.

I smiled while watching them, Levi's eyes met mine. Something touched my heart, it suddenly ached.

I heard lady Cecilà whistled.

What was that? I keep feeling that unfamiliar thing.

••