B i l a n g LXVIII

WARNING!: SOME SCENE OF THIS CHAPTER MIGHT BE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH YOU (SUICIDE) READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

The Crown Prince and his Lover

This is story of Luxius the Crown Prince and Lady Lilliene. Lilliene is a weak daughter of Marquis, she is a daughter of a prostitute kaya lagi syang nabu-bully ng mga kaedad nyang babae. While Luxius her long time fiance also her knight in shinning armor. It's a typhical story of a lady and a prince so I don't know bakit mabili ang librong ito.

When I first read the story it was a history first, that's where my heart first ached for Brandon. He's the Duke's second son and was cursed when he was born. In the original story he is with the antagonist but later he will be murdered by his brother who supports the Crown prince. I bit my lower lip trying to stop my tears.

Brandon did not do anything and he was never loved.

I hated myself for a having a thing for antagonists with sad backstory!

I sighed when I realized that I'm mourning Brandon's death knowing he is fictional. Nang tumingin ako sa salamin at namamaga ang mata ko.

In the original novel, Arthia and Levi is the main antagonist. When Arthia tried to kill Lilliene by making a fire in their mansion she also died there but that was just the first obstacle of Lilliene. Nabuhay si Lilliene sa sunog na si Arthia and naiwan sa loob dahil tinapon sya doon ng ama nya, oh how I hate their father! And sunog na iyon ang simula ng love story nila Lilliene, doon sila mas naging close, but in truth Arthia isn't their only enemy. There's also a first prince named Cailevi who is full of envy and greed just like Arthia. On that night The first Prince saved Arthia, half of her face is already burnt. Nakikipaglaban na sya sa kamatayan. Kauuwi lang ni Cailevi noon sa giyera. Together with Cailevi and Brandon backing Cailevi they planned their revenge together. That's where Theodore came as supporting character for Lilliene.

Brandon did grew up with so much greed too.

Cailevi actually fell inlove with Arthia despite of her appearance but that wasn't a big deal. On her second attempt of burning the new manse of Laissè, she actually died there, she was killed by Theodore, they doesn't know that they're siblings but even if Theodore knows he will kill Arthia because he is a devoted brother to Lilliene. Brandon died too at that night, he was killed by his own family leaving Cailevi alone.

Hindi ko na kinaya ang takbo ng kwento at tinigil.

That was too much for the villain team. Hindi ko ata kaya.

"Cailevi will be the Emperor but he will be killed later on." I looked at my friend. "Sansebastian who supports the crown prince will do that job." I throw the book on my friend who is spoiling me with a smirk on her face. "It'll be a happy ending, anong kinalunglungkot mo?"

Hindi ako sumagot.

That three antagonist did never receive love. Cailevi was inlove with Arthia but he is blinded by his greed and envy while Arthia is also blinded with her revenge and then Brandon..he doesn't know what to do with his life that he choose to be greedy too.

Their story is just sad that I can't believe people are too focus on the main characters.

The third night I was crying for Brandon's death walking back home from school--damn can't stop my emotion. Sa sobrang labo ng paningin ko dahil sa luha ay hindi ko namalayang may sasakyan palang dumadaan.

If I could just help them.

I said to my self before I see a light going fast to me.

I tried to stop it with my palm but it didn't. I close my eyes as the car hit me.

I'm alive.

I said to myself when I felt my heart beating, but when I woke I was in unfamiliar world. My heart ached when I heard familiar names and notice familiar things.

There I was so sure that I am in the book. Maybe it's dream but I'll try my best to change the villains' future..and I'll start with Brandon..

I tried to be friend with Brandon and show him love, give him love. It was sincere.

It was the happiest days of my life but I when I look at my finger that is slowly turning into dusk my heart ached.

I'll be leaving Brandon. He'll be alone again.

When I opened my eyes I was back in my original life. It was a dream. I bit my lower lip. I felt my whole body aching.

There I knew I was asleep for two weeks. Nahagip ako ng sasakyan. Funny how that two weeks dream felt so real.

Should I get hit by a car again so I can go back to Brandon?

But instead of continuing my life..my original life, nagmukmok ako. It felt so real that I want Brandon's hug to comfort me.

I have no life for almost 2 months until one night, I knew there that it might not be possible but I should take a risk to see Brandon again.

Brandon is all I have anyway.

If I do this there will be no turning back.

I closed my eyes as I place the rope on my neck.

I missed Brandon. I don't want him to be alone. I've been gone for a long time. Okay pa ba sya?

I must've gone insane.

I look at the mirror. Before kicking the chair on my feet and lost air to breathe.

There's no turning back now.

When I open my eyes I am in a familiar mansion. I smiled.

I'm back.

This time I'll make sure that my villain team will have a good ending or that was just my delusion?

When I first saw a girl on the mansion my heart ached, gaano katagal na ba akong wala? I thought she was Brandon's daughter but she is Arthia.

What happened to her face? It's beautiful and intimidating, no scars of burnt.

Something isn't going right. This is not the original plot of the story.

Maybe this happened because I actually changed Brandon?

Arthia is supposed to have a huge scar on her face but all I see is beauty.

I have a chance!

The villains will have a happy ending!

••