B i l a n g XXXV

I immediately run back to my room when I heard that Levi just came. Nagmamadali pang sumunod sa akin si Den.

"Did you forgot something My lady?" She asked.

"Should I just go to Elvish?" I asked her.

"You mean the neighboring country?" I've been in Elvish once, Levi brought there. He told me that I should be he one who manage the country instead of his advisor, but I told him that I didn't ask for a country and he can't do anything about my decision.

"I'll just have my morning tea here." Den look at me.

"Are you feeling unwell my lady?" She asked with concern.

"Just prepare my tea." I said getting work up already.

Why does she have to have a lot of questions?

It's irritating.

Actually I've been avoiding Levi since last week, we've never had a conversation because I'm always in my room I only go out when the Duke is looking for me, and I thought that Levi has business at the Capital but he's here.

I don't know why I'm avoiding him. I'm confuse with my feelings, I've never felt this disappointed before and I don't even know why.

I already buried my emotions back then though.

I open a book and about to read when Den came with the tea.

"Just put it here and leave." I said without looking.

"So you're really sick and not avoiding me?" Levi place the tea set on the table infront of me and look at me. I look at his face.

I felt like its been a long time since I saw that crimson eyes.

I immediately look away when I realize thag our face is too close.

"Why." He said then place his hand on my forehead. "You look pale."

"What are you doing here?" I asked and try to focus on my book.

"I'm curious, how far her resentment will reach?"

"I haven't seen you in a while." He said then sat besides me. "I thought we'll go to Sansebastian's birthday together, it'll be held the day after next day."

"I see that you are busy so I assume that you can't come with me." I said. "I'll just ask Caesar or the Duke."

"Are you outcasting me?" He asked, I pour him a tea as I try to composed my self.

Why is my heart beating so fast?

If he doesn't plan to marry me and just curious why is he flirting? It's not necessary.

Well, I'm the one who doesn't want to marry so its doesn't matter who ever he marries.

"No, I told I don't want to bother you." I said

"When did you become a bother to me?" He asked. I look at his crimson eyes.

I sighed and give him his tea, he receive it without breaking our eyes contact.

"Alright." I said. "Finish your tea and leave, we'll go together." I said then focus on my book. He just stay still watching me.

"If I don't know you, I might think that you are mad at me." He said the lean on the sofa while sipping on the tea. "You're just your normal self."

What are you expecting?

I didn't talk to him, he's taking his precious time and it's irritating. I stood up.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

If you're not gonna lrave, I will.

If I'm with him, I'll just keep on thinking about his curiousity.

"I'll go shopping with your money." I said. Levi's money gas been feeding me for the passed two years, and his money is what I'm using for my lavishness, and he did never complaint.

"Come back before dawn we have meet-- no I'll go with you." He said then stood up. I look up at him. He's really tall, or I'm just small?

"No." I said.

"Yes." He gently push on me the side. "I'll call Den to change your clothe since it's what you'll do when I leave your room." He smiled at me.

"You are irritating Prince Cailevi!" I shouted when he left my room. How can he smile, he doesn't even mean it.

"Why don't you just focus on your marriage?" The second I finish my sentence the door open with Den all nervous, I glared at her. "And who told you to let him inside my room?" I asked.

"M-my lady!" She immediately kneel.

I rolled my eyes.

"Dress me, I'm going out."

••