B i l a n g IV

Time went pass quickly. It's already Lilliane's 9th birthday and they are looking for possible fiancè for her. While on my 9th birthday I didn't asked for party like before cause I don't feel like having it since then.

Everything is ready in her 9th birthday, also me as well, wearing a dark violet fabulous dress and my purple hair tightly braded I watch the people have fun. As I remember back then I didn't go to Lilliane's birthday because they knew I'll thrown tantrum and I don't want to go either. I dont know what change their mind today.

I sat near the dessert area and just eat sweets. I can't dance with people yet, I have to reach my coming of age, 16 years old. Also when Im 16 I can join and throw tea parties. I just can't wait to do that and expand my world.

I finished my velvet cake and ready for my chocolate cake when someone interrupted me.

"Why won't you sit with your parents?" I look at the boy. I immediately finish what's on my mouth and greeted him.

"May peace within Guibàsh--"

"No need for formalities Lady." Luxius said then put his hand behind him as he watch the people dance.

What is he doing here?

I look around to see if he has knights behind him but I only see no one.

"W-what brings you here Your highness?" I hate it when Im shuttering even tho Im not nervous at all.

Its just that its awkward.

He pointed a sword in my neck on that day and he looks furious and now he's being friendly.

"Im just roaming around and got curious." He look at me and smiled. His eyes almost vanish. He indeed look handsome no wonder Lilliane is head over heels for him, and he also is to Lilliane.

"Then you should continue roaming around." I said.

"I said im curious. You should ask me what Im curious about." Now he is acting like a kid. Very far from that Luxius I know before.

Its really true then, that I went back in time.

Its just like it wont sink in.

"Well your curiusity is none of my business Your highness." Im getting irritated.

I don't plan to seduce him and make him my chess piece. He'll end up with Lilliane no matter what I do anyways.

"Y-you foolish thing." He sounded so shock. I smiled at him before bowing.

"I shall take my leave Your highness." I said then turn my back.

What a kid.

When Den saw me she immediately run to me.

"Im beat, I'll got to sleep, prepare my bathe in advance." I said while massaging my forehead. I saw her with her mouth open.

Did I just act not my age.

I left her and to the balcony only to see the star above the sky twinkling. What a beautiful view. The breeze welcome me as I rest my hand on the cold stone railing.

"You're really going to a war Your highness?"

"I must."

I look around to see who's talking. Your Highness? Who must it be?

"Pero matagal ang giyera." I can't really see whoever who talking behind those thick curtains so I stayed at my place and eavesdrop. "Baka pagbalik mo na wala ka nang balikan na pwesto."

Hmm, Is it Sanse?

It doesn't sound like Luxius and I just left him.

"They won't announce an heir while there's a war, don't you think so Sir Brandon?"

Somewhat the name Brandon sounds familiar.

"And if my father did announce while Im away, I won't sit still." Wow, he sounded so scary.

Is it perhaps the 1st Prince?

Oh my God?

What is he doing here?

Who's the 1st prince again?

Gosh I can't remember, all I know is that he's been far away in a war.

Is it a ten year war?

A freaking decade!

Yikes. That must be scary being in the frontline.

I remember announcing the victory of the empire while I'm planning to end my sister's life back then.

I was about to focus on my view when someone showed up. Those crimson eyes shine through the moon's light.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. He smirked like he expected my reaction.

And to my shock someone pointed a sword in me. I fell on the floor because of shock.

My heart started to beat fast as I remember the minutes before my death.

Is it happening already. I even saw fire.

Am I hallucinating?

"How dare you act rude infront of the prince?"

I close my eyes, a drop of tear leak on my eyes.

Pathetic me.

"Its fine, she's a amica, Leave us please." I look at the boy who speak with so much anger in my eyes.

Did he just bring back my trauma and when did he became my friend?

The Brandon guy look at me before leaving so I rolled my eyes.

"Did I startled you?" He handed me his hand, I accepted it and stood up.

"Obviously." I said and fix my dress.

"You're so small." I look at him with disbelief in my eyes.

"You're so tall and useless." I fired back. His crimson eye shines as he chuckle.

"You're amusing."

"You're a prince?" I asked.

"You can say that." He's not sure.

"Are you a bastard?" He didn't answer so I looked up at him. He's really tall and got a body, he also got the face and he's a prince, even if he's a bastard he's still a prince and that's a thing.

"Probably?"

"And you're going to a war?"

"Uh-huh." I look at him, I can't read his expression but fine, I'll take him as mine.

"What was your name again?" I asked. He also look at me.

"Cailevi." I nod "You can call me Levi."

I took out my hair ribbon. I don't have a  panyo with me but this will do.

"Give me your hand Prince Levi." I said, he look dumbounded but gave it to me. I tied my violet ribbon in his wrist. "You'll go home and win the war, and if the Emperor doesn't announce you as the crown prince then come to me, we'll plan our treason." I said and smiled at him.

I can't still read him but Im sure he let his guard down.

I'm sure he'll win the war and come back after 8 years gaining the noble's and commoner's trust.

He smiled at me and pat my head.

"Im looking forward lady Arthia."

••

Amica - a friend or a lady friend (Latin)
Panyo - handkerchief (Tagalog)