B i l a n g LVI

I look at the lady infront of me. She looks like my Cecilà.

Maybe I'm dreaming?

I moved my hand and touch her cheeks. I close my eyes as I supress my tears. I caress her soft cheeks. A tear escape my eyes.

"Brandon." I slowly open my eyes, I felt her small hand held mine.

Her eyes are wet.

"I can finally touch you." My voice were hoarsed, probably because I'm about to cry. "This dream is different." I whispered as I slowly walk towards her.

I can't let this dream slide.

It feels unreal, obviously a dream.

"Where have you been?" In thousands of question I want to ask her, that's the first question that came out of my mouth.

I can't let go of her, I'm probably squeezing her right now but I can't let go. I'm afraid she'll turn into dusk again, even if it's just a dream.

"I longed for you." I wasn't able to hold back, tears fell from my eye.

"I missed you too!" She said with so much emotion, her word are foreign and new to my ears but she said it as if she longed for me too, it just made me hug her tighter.

"I've been waiting for you." I said. "Am I going to die tomorrow?" I asked. "It's the first time you look at me and talk to me in my dream." I said. I heard her sobs.

I cried more.

"Brandon." She whispered to my ears and push me gently, probably because I feel so weak that she was able to push me. She look at my eyes.

Oh how I longed for those green eyes.

She smiled while her face are full of her tears.

"Y-you've grown a lot." She said, she sobs on the end. Her hand landed on my face and caress it like what I did to hers. "Did you wait for me?" She asked, I nodded and held her hand, I kiss it and close my eyes. "I'm sorry I came late." I shook my head.

You're not late Cecilà, kahit gaano pa katagal, hihintayin kita.

"This time I will never leave you no matter what." She said and hugged me. I hugged her back and open my eyes.

"This is a nice dream." I whispered as I smell her hair's familiar scent, Freesia.

"This is not a dream Brandon." She said and look at me. I just smiled at her.

It's fine even if it's a dream.

When she noticed that I'm not convince with her she move away and grab my hand, she slowly placed it on her chest.

"Can you feel my heart beat Brandon?" She asked. "It's only beating this fast because you're infront of me and you do really exist again." She said, it's as if my heart calm down while feeling her heartbeat.

"You're real." I whispered. I look around, I just noticed the servants watching us, and when I look at them, they continue their job. "This is not a dream?" I asked. She nod slowly while tears kept on falling from her face. My knee suddenly felt weak, I fell on the floor.

Anxiety came, what if she turns into dusk again?

I don't think I can't handle another of that.

She immediately attend me with so much concern.

If this is real, then please don't let her turn into dusk again.

"I just told you you have grown, you're not that old right?" She asked laughing with her tears. I look at her face with a tear on my face.

"You can't disappear again." I whispered.

She just nod while smiling then hug me. We're kneeling on the floor while hugging each other and I felt like something heavy was removed inside me. I hug her tightly.

She came back, my Cecilà. This time, I can't let her go.

Arthia's Pov

I was frowning while looking around the banquet hall.

All the nobles are dancing and enjoying the night, while I'm having trouble with my own self at the moment.

I've finally decided to just go and home and take a rest when a familiar gentleman stood infront of me.

"Luxius." I whispered his name.

"Arthia!" He called my named. I smiled at him. "Dance with me." He said. "If that's okay with you?" He asked. I smiled at him.

"I've been rejecting the prince since.." I shrugged. "I think I should be nice with him this time." I laughed a little. I saw him chuckle as his eyes sparkled on the light's reflection.

We started to dance, gracefully.

"My, aren't the crown prince a busy person?" I asked.

He did not smile or what.

"I can make time when it come to Arthia." He then made me turn around, when I turned around, his face is still serious. "Marry me." He said.

Those are already familiar word probably because he has been asking me that since we're younger but it feels strange tonight.

"P-prince." I don't know why I shuttered. Before I could speak again he smiled.

"I'm not pressuring you Arthia." He said. "I just got scared for a second." He whispered but it didn't escape my ears.

••