B i l a n g XLIII

CONTENT WARNING
TRIGGER WARNING
This chapter may contain scene that may not be suitable for sensitive others.

"How's that peasant?" I asked one of my loyal knight. I am busy with paper works. It keeps filling up, I'm not running out of it.

Business and government affair are making me busy, it's better in frontlines, all I have to do is wield sword, but I won't go back there anymore.

Arthia will suffer and will be swallow by her hatred.

"She's sprouting nonsense Prince." He said, I look at him. "I suggest you should talk to her yourself." I look at him and wrinkled my forehead. He got alerted. "I didn't mean too comman--"

"I should do that." I said and stood up.

"Ready Austin." I said, he bowed before leaving. I change into my esquetrian clothes.

That fool should talk to me with sense this time.

I look at the old lady, her eyes is almost closing, I can smell blood from her cell. Her eyes is squinting, trying to look at me.

I move her head using arnis, she then laugh when she saw me. I frowned. She irritates me.

She told Tia that she should be dead, and Tia fainted right after.

Did she used magic or did she cast a curse to Tia?

"Tell me, who sent you?" I asked.

"The Divin--ack!" She groaned when I swing the arnis on her waste. "You two suit each o-other." She suddenly cough blood.

I stop.

"We do?" I asked and sit on my chair, it's dark in here and only candle is lighting this dirty hallway. I made the arnis stand infront of me, while holding it I place my face on it and look at her. "Should I marry her?" I asked.

"L-lord." My knight might think that I'm out of my mind.

The old lady laugh so I wrinkled my forehead.

"The Divinity won't allow you." She said that made me laugh.

"I don't give a shit about your Deity." I said.

"Her soul is suppose to rot in hell!" She stopped. "And yours too." She laugh again.

I just watch her enjoy her last breathes.

"Just tell me who sent you." I said.

"Let her go." I did not move. "She's suppose to be all by herself, from her first life, second and all of her lifetime, it's supposed to be lonely and full of hatred!" She shouted. "You'll all die because of her!"

"You must be out of your mind." I said then stood up, I fastly swing the arnis and smack her neck, she fell from her chair. "Since your old and will die soon, I'll do you a favor, you'll meet your Deity soon." I said and position my arms to spank her head when she sprout nonsense again.

"You'll succeed, but you'll be lonely!" My arms automatically fell down. I sat and look at her, she look dirty, mix with dirty mud and her filthy blood. "You'll succeed what you are aiming but she won't be there."

"Shut." I grit my teeth as my blood boils up. "Shut up!" My voice echoed the underground cell. I heard her laugh.

"You should let her go befo--" She did not finish her word when I smack her head with arnis, she cough blood, I smack her again.

"Shut you bullshits!" Still not satisfied I kept on hitting her head until I can't hit anything anymore. I look down.

There's a blood squirt in my feet, I can't see any structure of head in her body.

"Feed her to beasts in the forest." I said then throw the arnis away.

I will succeed but Tia won't be there?

Bullshit.

I walked fast as I can to leave that hell.

When I reach the outside the cool breeze of the wind greeted me. The sun heat hits my face. I look at Austin waiting for me.

I caress his hair before jumping to ride him.

"Lord, where are you going?" I look at the knight.

"Home." I said and made Austin run.

Uncle's manse is far from here so I took a lot of time traveling, when I finally reach the manse I jump down and walk inside. The servants greeted me.

Befote I could even ask where is Tia, she showed up behind me.

She raise one of her brow.

All my courage left me. I smiled at her.

"You, you smell funny." She said and move away from me, she look at my whole. "Get change, you look dirty." She said as if blood is nothing to her.

"I jusy killed someone." I said.

"So?" I smiled with her answer, totally the answer I expected.

Why am I so whipped with this ill mannered lady?

••

Arnis - A baston or cane used in Filipino martial arts called Arnis.