B i l a n g VI

I frowned while watching the eleven years old Lilliane still playing in my mother' garden.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked myself but someone answer.

"What is it?" I look at the man who entered my room. "She's a kid like you, you should actually join her--"

"Aren't you being rude your highness?" I cross my arms ang look at Luxius who sat in my sofa comfortably.

I don't recall him being friendly back then, I don't know why is he here and been annoying me for the past two years.

I remember him visiting our residence only once a month to get close to his unanounce finacèe Lilliane, but he's been here every once a week and annoying me, not his suppose to fiancèe Lilliane.

"You should be pleasured Lady Arthia." He said.

I didn't answer him but sit infront of the prince and command the servants to prepare tea like I always do.

"Why bother coming here Prince Luxius, wala ka namang mapapala." I said. He smirk, how old is he again?

He's already 15 years old, ano ba dapat ang ginawa nya ngayon kesa mambwiset sa akin?

"Why are you always locking yourself in your dark room?" He ask and pointed the curtain, only the veranda's curtain is open. "Hindi ka nasisikatan ng araw, Im sure you're a weakling." I rolled my eyes on his comment.

None of his business.

I don't remember Luxius being so annoying back then, he's quiet and will just simply smile back then. What happen now?

"I do walks before dinner Your highness." I hate it, I still need to be polite to him because he's a royalty!

"Watching the sunset?"

"What's more to watch?" I smiled and drink my tea.

"I shall make you my bride." I stop. What the frick?

"What a joke Your Highness." I fake a laugh but he looks serious.

I remember planning to chase him before but I don't have the courage to do so now, because I don't plan to get marry anymore.

I don't need liability to take me down. And when I say liability, its the feelings and sentiments. When I died back then, my affections died to, my heart's only purpose is to pump blood until I finish my revenge.

Its my sentiments that killed me anyway.

"Im serious." He said then sit straight.

"I refuse, Your highness." He doesn't look please with my answer but instead he smirked.

"Very well." I smiled even tho I am shock. He accept my answer right away, very mature of him.

"I hope you find a good bride-to-be soon Your higness." He nod.

"I'll find you soon Lady Laissè." I look at him, shock is evident in my eyes.

"P-pardon?" Is he determine to make me his bride?

He's just fooling around, he's still young.

"I won't be coming here more often so I'll just send and invitation for you to attend me soon." He stood up so am I.

"Have a safe trip Your higness." I vowed. He walk away without looking back.

"My, Prince Luxius is surely into you my lady!" Den giggled but I just look at her with disbelief.

My father already plan to make Lilliane as the 3rd prince bride from the very beginning because that is what Lilibeth want and they are aiming for Luxius to be the crown prince back then and even now.

But Im not sure about that anymore, there's Sansebastian who's a genius and having the favor of politicians at the moment and there's also Cailevi who'll bring victory in the empire for the next 8 years from now. While Luxius is just suitable for the throne right now because his mother is the Empress and the Emperor favors him, yet I know he has a good heart.

I took a deep breathe and look down my balcony. Lilliane's already done with her play ang she's heading towards me. I pouted and wait for the right timing to accidentaly push the vase. I saw Lilliane's reaction from here and she almost faint in shock, well hindi ko sya masisi, muntik na syang mamatay.

I laughed.

"Im really sorry my dear sister, the flower vase slipped!" I shouted trying to hide my laugher, the servants immediately attend her.

How can she look so pitiful?

"Lady Arthia." I look at the Head maid who just entered my room. She ran into me with so much concern in her eyes. "Are you not hurt? The vase was broken." She check me herself like a mother.

"I-im fine." I said, for the past two years I gained the Head maid's favor and a lot of servants followed her. They treasure me more than Lilliane, unlike before.

Maybe they pity me because Im a child without mother and longing for it unlike before, im just being a bad bitch before so they hated me, but now..

"Tinakot mo kami Milady."

••