B i l a n g XXI

Prince Cailevi and the elders only talk about business and about the war, which Cailevi won. I pouted while looking around. Their talks won't benefit me.

I look at Lilliane besides me, our eyes met I rolled my eyes to her. This is boring.

"I'll walk around the palace, please excuse me." I said then bow my head. I was about to leave but when I passed by Lilliane she grab my hand made me almost trip, thank goodness I held into someone but a splash of juice went on Lilliane's dress. I look at the girl--lady rather that save me. She looks innocent as she watch her drink spilling to Lilliane.

"What the hell?" Lilliane said and look at the lady and I. I've never seen this lady before, is she a foreigner? But on the look of her gown, she looks like she did also celebrate her coming of age.

"Sorry." She said with no emotion which catches my attention, but what shock me more is she doesn't look sorry at all. She then look at me. "Are you okay?" She asked as she fix her straight hair that is curly at the bottom.

"Yes--" She cut me off.

"You almost ruin my gown--"

"How about mine?!" Iritang tanong ni Lilliane, Lilibeth came and look at her daughter then Lilibeth look at the girl and to me.

"It wasn't my fault and I already did apologized." She said in so much confident. Wow, her innocent eyes is deceiving, almost got me.

I like her.

"I know you did poured your drink on purpose." My eyes widened as I listen to Lilliane. "We've met in a botique and you hate me because I got the shoes you wanted you poor bitch." She smirked and place her hair behind her ears.

"First of all lady Laissè, that shoes is no longer a trend so I let go of it, don't you think you're being immature bringing that--"

"Why don't you just fix my daughter's gown?" Lilibeth asked, the Marquis and the Duke with Prince Cailevi came.

"I'm afraid I have no magic to do miracle." The lady look at me. "And it wasn't my fault that this lady pulled me." She looked at me, I raise my brow.

She's basically asking for my help in a way she that won't hurt her pride. I really like her.

"Lilliane, being childish wanting to play with me.." I look at her ruined gown. "Doesn't she just get what she deserved?" I asked. The family infront of me wasn't able to answer. "I'm afraid that you have to go home early my dear sister."

"How about you?" The Marquis asked.

"No I won't go home.." Said Lilliane, probably waiting for Luxius to dance her.

"You can't go around looking like that, you'll ruin our family's name." I almost puke with what I've said.

I don't know if I just saw it wrong but Prince Cailevi smirked.

"We should go home." The Marquis said. "If you please excuse us Prince Cailevi, Duke."  The Marquis bowed. "Let's go Tia." I raised my brow.

"I'm afraid I can't come along." I held the lady's hand besides me, she look shock. "I should apologize in behalf of Lilliane and please this lady."

"Lilliane didn't do something wrong!" Lilibeth said. The Marquis made a serious face as if he is thinking. I heard the Prince cough.

"The Duke will be courteous and bring Lady Laissè home when the banquet's over." Prince Cailevi interupted.

"If you just let me, Marquis Laissè." The Duke said.

"Well then, I'll entrust my precious daughter with you Duke." Since a Marquis is lower than the Duke, the Marquis wasn't able to say no.

I watched them walk away with a smirked in my face. Wow, so this is how if feels to see the Marquis being stepped on?

I want this feelings!

I was about to thank the Duke when I saw him walking away with another noble, so I look at the Prince instead.

"Thank you." I smiled, he just nod and drank his drink. I look at the girl besides me. "What's your name?" She looks shock when our eyes met so I smiled at her.

"Aailana, from house Salvatorre." She introduced her self. "But I'm afraid I can't entertain you at the moment, if you want I'll invite you to have tea with me next time Lady Laissè?" She knows how to reject and it's a skill that I'm not mad that I was rejected.

This Lady Salvatorre is something.

"Well then, I 'll be waiting." She just bow and look at the guy behind me so I also look at the person behind me. He's still here.

I was about to introduced them but Aailana already to left, leaving me to the Prince.

I cough, he smiled at me.

"I see that the little lady I met before has change-- I mean, you became meaner." My eyes widened.

"Prince!" She just chuckle and look around.

"I'll escort you as you explore this palace, if you let me, Lady Arthia."