B i l a n g XLVII

"Yes, I'm gonna wear that." I said referring to the hair accessory that was given to me by Levi.

I'm going to a banquet held by some noble like I usually do, but I think this time will be the last.

When I burn that manse, I'll also vanish like I didn't exist.

I sight, and look at all the jewelries I'm wearing, all this expensive jewelries, gown and shoes, I'll leave all my possession behind and die.

It's making me sad, only if I can bring them with me.

I stood up and ready to leave when I saw Levi again, standing in my doorway.

What is he doing here? He should be at his Palace.

I walk passed by him.

He followed me while he's whistling.

"Stop following me." I said and walk downstairs.

"Can't you just not go?" I stop and glare at him.

Everytime I'm going to a party, he never did stop me. Now he did, I'm curious, what face is he making asking me not go?

But to my disappointent, I can't read a thing from his face. I turn around and start walking again.

"Let's enjoy the moon at the garden." He said making me stop. "You'll be gone soon, I'd like to be with you." I stop, my heart race fast.

Why?

It's aching.

How?

"Can't I ask you a favor? Just this once." He said making me look at him again.

But my curiosity is bigger than my desire to be with him, I want to see his reaction while pleading me, but he won't just give any.

He should atleast break his wall first.

"Don't go." He said.

"No." I said and started walking away.

My walk started to slow down as I meet a unfamiliar lady's eyes.

She's looking at me curiosly, so am I.

"Who are you?" I asked the lady who's much older than me.

I felt Levi is behind me already.

"A-are you t-the Duke's daughter?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Cecilà." Levi said so I look at him.

"P-prince Cailevi!" She bowed. The lady is wearing outdated skirt but at first glance you'll know it's made out of expensive silk.

"Yes." Levi said and snake his arms around ny waste as if nothing happened. "What are you doing here?" He asked firmly.

"I'm here to see Brandon." She said.

"Sire is not here at the moment, if you--" Levi stop when the Duke suddenly entered the house, he's talking to the butler while handing him his coat and hat, he halt when he saw the lady called Cecilà.

He looks startled as if he was nailed from the floor.

"Brandon." The lady said.

The Duke didn't speak and just look at Cecilà.

I look at Levi when I noticed something at the Duke's eyes. What's that?

Did it just sparkle while looking at the lady?

Very unfamiliar, making me want too see it in Levi's eyes.

"I'm going." I said when I realized what I was thinking.

He let go of my waist.

I sighed.

He never did beg me, he never said no to me and beg me.

What's wrong with him?

And what's wrong me? It's making me irk.

I walk to the Duke who's still caught of guard. I bowed and passed by him.

"Where have you been?" I heard the Duke asked with so much emotion before I left.

I felt so envious again, with unknown reason.

Brandon's Pov

I got alerted when someone opened my door.

"I said not to bother me!" I shouted. I cough, shouting just made my head ache more.

"I heard the y-young master is sick, I came to give him m-med--accckk!" She fell on the floor trying to avoid the book I throwed on her but she still got caught. I pulled back my comforter and closed my eyes.

"Leave." I told the servart.

She must be new.

"B-but you have to take your medicine f-first young master." My eyes squint when she open the lamp besides my bed.

I stop and look at her. She's unfamiliar, she might be a new servant.

I turn around and close my eyes.

"Young master." She called.

"Turn the light off and leave." I said, she did not answer so I look at her, I just notice that her head is bleeding a little.

I bit my lower lip.

"Leave the medicine, I'll take it when you leave." I said trying to sit on my bed.

"The young master should take it infront of me." She said holding both of her hands. I wrinkled my forehead.

She's annoying. A lowly servant annoying me, what a talent.

I glared at her while taking the medicine she gave me.

"Just make sure this is not poisoned." I said. She nod smiling. "Now get out." I said.

"I hope you become healthy soon young master." She said then left my room with the tray.

I look at my door wondering.

That was the first time someone wished me well.

••