Unang Sulat mula sa may Akda

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

You may encounter some typos and erros.

Some scene of chapter in the story may not be suitable for young age and sensitive person. It might consist violence, suicide, sexual, drugs and more theme that might trigger others.

This is about Parallel Universe, I use bunch of different languages and culture around the world and make it one for this novel, but this is written ni Tagalog/Filipino.

Die Arthia, my first book in series of Parallel Universe. Happy Readings :)

I have here some example of their clothing style to fill up your imaginations.

Source: Pinterest

Enjoy!

Enjoy!

••

New Note!

Hello, reading the comments of readers, it seems like I've messed up the characters' age on timelines. This story is yet to be revised for typos and erros.

If I find time to fix the error, I will, although it might be hard as I've forgotten their age in different timelines. (It means I have to read the whole story again to remember hehe)

Although there's a mistake like this, it doesn't affect the plot and storyline. Many readers have finished and enjoyed the story without being bothered by a small mistake of this humble writer, so I hope you do to.

Thank you and I apologize :>