Chapter 2: Unrest

Chapter 2:

Unrest

▲▽▲△▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲

▲▽▲△▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲

The moment they arrived back in Beacon Hills, Scott and Imogen had reluctantly separated from each other

The moment they arrived back in Beacon Hills, Scott and Imogen had reluctantly separated from each other. Scott had gone to catch up with Liam since according to Mason, Hayden had left with her sister. The result was a heartbroken Liam who seemed to be wallowing.

Meanwhile, Imogen had caught up with the girls and Isaac who seemed to want to avoid Liam who reeked of sadness. The days had passed by quickly and Imogen missed the little apartment. As much as she loved her friends, she really missed spending time with Scott. The only time they saw each other was at night before going to bed. The girls insisted on dragging her away while Scott was either busy helping Liam or helping the lacrosse team. Which according to him was not in the best shape.

While her boyfriend was busy with lacrosse practice, Imogen learned from Lydia that apparently Lydia's mother had somehow managed to get Liam, Mason, and Corey pushed up a grade. She seemed to want to get all three supernaturally involved teenagers out of school as soon as possible.

"How lucky of them." Isaac muttered as he flipped through the tourist guide for his Europe trip with Malia.

"I wish I could've skipped a grade." Malia added, frowning as she pressed the refresh button on her laptop.

Allison sighed, "At least you didn't have to be held back a grade." She didn't like recalling all the moving she had done, especially knowing the reason why.

Imogen helped Lydia close the suitcase filled with Malia's clothes. They had helped the werecoyote pack because she had waited last minute to pack everything. They also had to make sure she didn't accidentally pack something that might get her detained at the airport.

Her phone buzzed and checked it, her eyes reading over the message from her boyfriend. She furrowed her bows. Isaac noticed her expression and he exhaled, "I don't like that look. What happened?" He really wanted to go to Europe where he was away from all this craziness.