Chapter 18: Who Is The Beast?

Chapter 18:

Who Is The Beast?

▲▽▲△▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲△

The night after they had rescued Lydia, the guys had gone with Argent to follow Parrish who wondered what it was he was doing when the hellhound took control of him

The night after they had rescued Lydia, the guys had gone with Argent to follow Parrish who wondered what it was he was doing when the hellhound took control of him. The guys aside from Liam had been shocked by the size of the beast.

Even with them following Parrish, they had lost sight of the creature and couldn't find out who the beast was.

With their night cut short, the guys headed home except for Scott who had given Malia and Braeden the use of the house considering Malia's mother was still after her. Melissa had used mountain ash to keep the girls protected before she had left for work. With the mountain ash barrier up, Scott and Isaac couldn't get through. That left them no choice but to go to Imogen's house.

The three were in the kitchen, Isaac was finishing up the last of the pizza while Imogen was helping Scott finish up with his homework. The hybrid glanced away from her boyfriend who was still writing and looked at Isaac with a curious look. The beta who was in the midst of chewing felt her gaze on him and looked at her, "What?" He asked once he swallowed the last bite.

She rested her head on her hand as she asked, "What's going on between you and Malia?" She hadn't been the only one to notice the strange tension between them but she was the first to ask. While she could tell they like each other, it seemed like something had happened.

He flushed feeling Scott's gaze on him as well. "Do we really have to talk about this?" He rather just not talk about it with his alpha in the room.

"He already knows about liking Malia." She said nonchalantly.

His blue eyes widened briefly and Scott pointed at his nose, "Your chemosignals are obvious."

Isaac groaned, feeling embarrassed that the whole pack was probably aware of his crush on Malia. "Okay, fine. She kissed me!" He snapped, his whole face red.