Chapter 15: Barriers

The previous talk with their guardians seems to have been pushed to the back of both their minds as they moved their lips together in a passionate frenzy

The previous talk with their guardians seems to have been pushed to the back of both their minds as they moved their lips together in a passionate frenzy. He couldn't be more relieved to know that his mom was working as he pushed his girlfriend down onto the bed never moving his lips from hers. Her fingers running through his chocolate brown locks and his warm hands trailing down her sides. The clothes came off in a frenzy as moans and groans quickly filled the room.

Pulling away, the two were panting and blushing with their bodies slick with sweat. Scott licked his lips as he pulled his bed cover to shield their naked bodies and pulled her into his arms. "You ready for this to be over tonight?" He asked softly, they already had everything planned out to capture Jackson and his master at the rave tonight.

Imogen stared at him, running her fingers over his chest. "Yeah. Hopefully, we can have some normal back in our lives that don't include supernatural killers running around." She muttered quietly.

"Let's go out." He blurted out after a moment.

Her brows furrowed slightly. "Like a date?" She questioned, feeling excited at the idea.

He grinned, turning his body so that he was on his side. "Yeah, we haven't been on one in a while with everything going on." His brown eyes lit up as they gazed down at her. "Let's go on a date once this is all over."

Her lips turned upward into a beaming smile. "Okay." She let out a laugh when he started to pepper her face with kisses.

▷▷▷

Imogen stared at the building dressed in a black sleeveless crop top with a dark blue skater skirt and a long cream knitted cardigan that blocked the cold. Paired with the outfit she wore black knee high tights and black wedge booties. She trusted that Stiles would be able to place the mountain ash around the building but she also planned on creating a barrier around the building just in case.

However, she was worried about the magic power she would need and she couldn't get ahold of Lia. Her blonde friend seemed to be absent these last few days and she hadn't had time to really dwell on her absence.

Right now, she focused on her current predicament. She had an idea when she looked down at her wrist and the bracelet that her mom had given her. There was still magic power in it that she could use as a way to keep up the barrier without using too much of her magic. She pulled out the map of the building and set it on the hood of her car before she began to perform the spell, linking it to her bracelet.

Once she was done, she exhaled finding herself surprised that she wasn't as tired as she thought she would be. The buzzing from her phone pulled her attention away from her inner excitement. It was a message from Isaac concerning Allison and she began to panic before running into the building.

The music was loud, sweaty bodies everywhere and her eyes searched for her brunette friend that she was currently finding herself annoyed at. She really hoped that Allison wasn't here because of her family. When her eyes fell on the huntress, the Argent girl looked surprised to see her and approached her after saying something to Matt. Imogen didn't know that her friend was seeing Matt and she would usually question her friend but right now she was more worried about the plan.